2 Devils + Odd Girl + project = Trouble

(Wow.. Long title)

Sanity Pov

Okay short recap from here, Lucius and I are working on a project about the Creek Tribe and Isaac Gilmore, from what I know seem to be related to Lucius, had volunteer to help us. Unfortunately, my father had disagree that idea due to the fact that both of my parents are out at that day so they can't look after me and Lucius and not just anyone can't look after us. But now suddenly my mother is the one who invited Isaac to our home to be a baby sitter, which was against my father wishes and that's strange since my mother had always tries to make my father happy. So now I'm currently sitting in a room with two possible devil sons who are in the same place alone... This might be the worst place to be right now in my opinion...

Later on I watch my parent waves us goodbye as they went to work and my mother gave Isaac a list of rules to follow before leaving. I look at Isaac who was reading the rules on the paper before placing it on the table then telling us to wait because he left his notes outside in his car (A/n: I really don't know the age of Isaac but just think of a age where you're still in Highschool and have a car). I took a quick glance at the rules, they were pretty basic like the time for going to bed, make sure we get fed well, and ect. But there was one rule that was strange it says 'If anything goes wrong, please go to the box in the storage closet (Sanity would know) and open it' . That was a strange rule indeed and I don't think my mom would write that.. Her handwriting isn't like that, I know because she writes down notes ALL the time when she is designing some kind of clothing to her client. I felt like I've seen that handwriting before but where..?

I snapped out of my thoughts and was suddenly startled when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turn and was ready to scream really loud and wave my hands like crazy, because it was the only instinct I could think of, but quickly stopped myself when I notice it was Lucius. I gave him a slight glare as if to tell him he had almost scared me half to death and he merely give me a smug grin in response which cause me to let out a sigh since I feel like I shouldn't pick a fight with him now for many reasons like possible death. He then made a gesture behind me as I turn around and notice he was pointing at the note, I guess he wanted to read it. I nodded as I let him through and just as I thought, he was reading it but I was shocked to see him writing something at the back of the note. It became more surprising when I read it.

'This Isaac Gilmore is a pretty suspicious character isn't he?'

I blinked for a few moment and was about to answer until we heard footsteps coming to the door then it open while Lucius put the paper back in place and pretended nothing had happen. Isaac enter the house once again with some books in his hands along with some papers and place them on the table. He told us to read these book and write down notes of any information about the Creeks. Suddenly Lucius wrote something on his notepad and lift it up. 'But if you know show much about the Creeks, why do you want us to research about it if you can just tell us?'. Isaac eyes widen at that reply and seem to be in a very deep thought about it before answering. "Well it's been a while since I last did it so my memory is kind of blurry plus this would help you learn better that way" He explain as Lucius doesn't seem convinced as he scribble down another note. 'Then that makes you now very good help since you barely know much about the subject' he replied. Woah.. Lucius has some nerve to be saying that..

Both males gave each other a glare as I cough to earn their attention. They both look at me with questioning looks "Um.. Maybe we should focus more on the project because we aren't getting much work done by arguing.." I said slightly nervous because to the amount o tension around the area plus with two sons of the devils fighting isn't a very good thing, I do not want a house getting wrecked.. I'm pretty sure the insurance company does not cover supernatural damage. The two looked at each other slightly reluctant before parting to do the project.

(Time skip by the Queer twins pranking someone)

For the first hour we had been researching about the Creek such is the way they live, what they eat, and what was their lifestyle. It took us a while to compile everything of facts we want to keep because we kept debating well mostly arguing.

Example:

"Maybe we should-"

"No! This one has more info-"

"There's no way that gonna-"

"Oh how about this one-"

"Please explain how does tha-"

"Can't we just stop interrupting each other?"

"Someone being a hypocrite here.."

"When did I ever did that?!"

"I'm hungry..."

"You did it a few moment ago!"

"Well I'm not doing it now!"

"I'm hungry..."

"Well you did it earlier!"

"Who cares!"

"Maybe making a sandwich help....."

(A/n: I'll let you imagine who said what)

Things slowly cool down when we took a snack break but Lucius and Isaac kept a distance from each other. Isaac stared at his food and looks at the salt grains. "Is this.. Salt..?"He asked as I nodded. He frown as he pushed it away "I'm allergic to it.." He said as I replied with a 'Oh..'. 'Well that's too bad' Lucius wrote with a smirk as of he was being scarcastic. "Wait aren't you allergic to salt too Lucius?" I noted, I think I was being completely oblivious to this situation. Isaac smirk back at Lucius who seems to be give a dumbfounded expression like he has been slapped with a fish or something. Lucius then glare at me as I held a calm face but on the inside I was freaking out by a lot. When Isaac said 'Ha!' Lucius went to glare at Isaac as Isaac was still amused by this.

This won't lead to a very good result.. But still we need to get that A though... Because mom will freak..

...

...

Hey at least we got half of it done!

Author note
(I'm trying to make a narration of the author not, please tell me how you like it!)

The girl stare at her computer as she see look at the wattpad story part that was the next chapter. She let out a sigh trying to feel motivated to write more, she was taking a long time publishing it. "What  to do what to do..." She mutter as she put her head on the desk.

Meanwhile a figure walked behind the girl, their face covered beneath the shadows. "I know your there" the girl said as the figure stopped in their tracks. "Well? Aren't you going to finish it?" The figure voice echo unable to tell the gender of the voice. "I keep telling you.. I feel like I'm pushing it and I can't seem to push myself to do it" she replied as the figure let out a ghostly sigh. "You know there are people out there waiting for your next update, they really enjoy your story... I know I can't convince you fully but please heed my words.." The figure said before leaving, vanishing into thin air just like how it appear.

There was a brief moment of silence as the girl look the story once more as she thinks then type the last part of the story ending the author note to thank all of her reader for supporting her, how excited she is of almost getting a hundred hearts, she felt giddy when he typed that. She added a part that the Queer twins are up for questioning and let the readers question the twins. She ended her note with her infamous quote...

'I hope you enjoy!'

Before pressing 'Publish'