The School of Secrets

Sanity Pov

Finally! After a whole week of awkward meeting with Lucius we get back to school! I mean I don't like school but it's better to get away from Lucius... Dangerous person you know and not because I hate him. I know I will see him at home but at least I can be a few hour away from him, just as long as he doesn't sit next to me. I walked out the door as Lucius soon follow after and my dad loaded us into the back of the car. My dad turned on the radio to break the silence in the ride.

Welcome to 12.2123Low (can anyone figure out why I name the station that?) And I'm Leo Barkley your host and today we'll be saying some news. Today the Infamous Qwerty Elementary, that was suspected as a corrupt school and where killings took place which had recently burnt into ashes, is now joining with Gilless High. The principal of both schools decided that the younger kids should be moved into this school to continue their education, they will be at a different wing to separate them from the high schooler for a safer environment and less bad influences... Now after that discussion onto the weather...

I ignore the rest of the story as I stare at the passing object we zoomed by trying to entertain myself. I heard Lucius scribbling on his notebook while taking glances outside and then me at the corner of my eyes. He must be updating his information again. Typical Lucius. Once in a while my dad will talk about random things as I answer some stuff and I looked at the clock to know how long it takes to get there. Hey you need to know how long it is or else you'll be late.

(Time skip by Peter cutting paper hearts for Sanity)

"Goodbye kids see you after school!" My dad told us as he soon drives off leaving us in front of the school. It had taken us ten minutes to get here, which is double the time we take to go to Qwerty elementary. I took look at the building and it look much bigger than Qwerty elementary. It was painted gray at the and the roof was black, it gave off a dreaded and ominous feeling just by looking at it but as they always say, don't judge a book by it's cover! I took in a deep breath as I soon begin to pass through the black metal gates while Lucius follow behind. But he suddenly stops as I look behind to see that his eyes widen slightly as if he sense something because going back to his silent self and walked pass the gate as well. I was wondering why he had did that until a guide came to us and transport us to the gym where all the other Qwerty students were at. I stand up on my tip toes and try to jump up multiple of time to see if I spotted a familiar moo of purple hair which belong to a certain unstable obsessive person. I couldn't find him, he was nowhere to be found which was strange since he would alway try to find me at a situation like this. It not like I loved him but I just think of him as a friend and trust me I tried to friend zone him multiple time but it always fails because he claim he will pass that limit. I stopped as soon as I heard Wendy who was spreading gossip on the first day that because of the incident, Peter was moved to another school due to the fact of the lack of space in the school. Which meant Peter wasn't going to be here for the rest to the year... The sudden thought of Peter going crazy because he isn't by my side frightens me due to the fact that Peter can't stand being without me. But I can't do anything, it was the school choice so bye bye Peter. I felt slightly better that Peter won't be attacking me now yet he going to end up hurt everyone else. That made me feel guilty at the thought of all those people getting hurt because he wasn't sound everything with me.

The was a voice clearing as the room went silent and the kid looked at a hooded figure. "Welcome student to your new school! Gilless High!" The figure declares as we a clapped just to be nice. "I'm sorry tha the principal isn't here to talk to you so I, George Barnson, the assistant principal had taken his place to talk about what to expect!" He said as we clap again. Strange, why do they wear hoods? Is it something that was allowed? This is truly a  strange school indeed. But not to worry! Detective Sanity will  get to the bottom to this to figure out the secret to the school. Because this place is too weird to NOT avoid and shrug it off. Through out the whole explanation it was all about rules and how our schedule work but none of the information that was told didn't have how the school was called this way and why no one isn't allowed at certain rooms I mean I saw occult people in these halls when I was coming here! This school might be a very suspicious and Detective Sanity is on the case!

I sigh as the vice principal finishes his lecture as we all clap and stand up. We soon were filed out the halls as we received our schedule by name. I read my schedule as I let out a sigh, math in the morning, that is terrible. I heard the teacher yelling at us to go outside for the tour and I quickly held my bag  close while I ran out the building. We all stood outside and people held out sign to show which group we'll be in. I heard my name being called out as I filed in line with the group. I looked around for a moment and sigh when I notice Lucius was with me. Dammit Lucius why do you must stalk me even if you don't intentionally do? I listen I to the guide all about the places in the school. We soon begin going back in the school to know the inside as I stop for a moment as Lucius did the same action. There were someone looking, someone other than Lucius, they are stalking us both. I heard the guide tell us to catch up as we nodded and follow along. This is truly a mystery.

??? Pov
I look at two certain students that had attended the school today for the elementary portion. I observed their reaction and movement as I took notes on them. I knew that they were only two out of four (the fourth was someone who I had finally learn and notice it wasn't three but four) students who had abnormal abilities like me. From what I heard, the third one was sent away because of his condition, shame. I would love to see him shaken up the school by his presense. They have completely different personalities which make this very interesting. I have been researching them for a while now and they are most likely to get in the way of my plan.

"Those are the so call being who will stop you?! Ha! They look like puny little bugs!" Herbert exclaimed as he laughs at the sigh. I sigh as I rolled my eyes "Careful Herbert, don't judge a book by it's cover, one of them is a powerful being that is equal to me" I said as I lean on the window sill "He also destroyed the whole school and home with his own hands" I added as I look down on them. Both of them seem to notice my gaze as they stop for a moment before continuing on to the school. I smirk as I found a new challenge to end my boredom and waiting for the time to come.

"Let the games begin"

Author Note
Hello there readers! I'm here to tell you that don't worry! This isn't the end of Peter! He will be off for a couple of chapter but he will return! Also the mysterious ??? Person have return (First seen on Mary Sue chapter) with the tag a long Herbert! What are they up to? Find out after next update!
I hope you enjoy!