In One Fell Swoop

Sanity Pov

Tap. Tap. Tap.

I tapped my fingers on the desk as I ponder of what happened from these past weeks.. Or was it months? I couldn't keep track because on the oncoming mysteries and problems that happened recently with the deaths of Dante manor along with the event here.  People thought it was a mere coincidence but there were rumors that the Wagner family were cursed and was spreading to the school since it was nearby (5 blocks). Students here were starting to grow nervous due to the fact more deaths and accidents were happening and many said that their parents were probably going to move out and go to another school.

I let out a sigh as I watch Fred (First chapter), the smartest person in class ,raise his hand for the 50th time to answer a question. Fred Maze was Frank Craze cousin but it was quite surprising when you think of it due to their personalities are the complete opposites.

I drew circles on my paper as I listen about another boring lecture in Language Arts, this would have been a great class if it weren't 2 hours long! I looked at the clock while the teacher continue talking. I was thinking about which boy had made Ty kill his own father, they had their motives and alibi but it was hard to tell. I open my notebook and wrote some note down on the board and continue thinking. I didn't notice a certain Lucius looking at me as I brainstormed. As soon as I tried to grab my eraser I notice it was gone. 'Where did my eraser go?' I thought to myself as I look under the desk. Suddenly someone said 'psst' to me as I look up and notice Peter was looking at me as I internally groan. "I notice your eraser was missing..." Wait I didn't notice Peter was beside me then again... He's kind of a stalker.... "So I'll give you mine!" He whisper as he hand his eraser. I hesitantly took it since I always feel uncomfortable with hand to hand contact as I took and eraser and begin working back on my paper. Funny... This eraser is the same eraser I lost six months ago... It even have the same smiley sticker I put on it!

Wait a moment...

Dammit Peter!

I internally facepalmed as Sam suddenly stand up. "Mrs. Kard.. Is it true that the easiest route between two points it a straight line?" He asked as Mrs. Kard nod "Yes but that is math.. Not Language Art so please sit do-" she was interrupted by Sarah standing up with a smirk "Yeah like this!" She said as she suddenly threw an eraser at Sam square in the head and as a reaction he threw a paper ball at her back but it ended up hitting Frank and began screaming and threw a bunch of pencils, erasers, and paper which ended up setting the class to chaos. Most people, including myself, hid under our desk waiting for the authorities to help like it was a lockdown.

While our teacher was yelling at Sam and Sarah for acting rude in class again, she told them they should go to the principal office for their behavior.

They both didn't look scared at all but the Mrs. Kard was, which wound make sense due to Mary (see back at Mary Sue if you forgot about her). Since she was the principal daughter and the twins were part of her gang, she can easily manipulate her father into giving the twin at a minimum of a day of detention and firing Mrs. Kard for not stopping them sooner. She did all of that to keep her strong pieces loyal to her and not backstab her.

The twins were sent to the office as the nurses came and restrain Frank for his outburst while Fred pinch the bridge of his nose, probably regretting that Frank is ruining their family reputation according to his expression that was showing. At the corner of my eyes I notice Lucius was writing something at his notebook as I took a small glimpse of it.

All I can only read was:

Taking them out one by one is taking too long.. Need to- hdjxjnxj (part is can't be seen) Like killing two bird with one stone.. But how...?