Objects

3rd pov

Sanity was in outside of class in passing period, doing the same thing as usual but with a new lesson. There are police around outside the school making sure nothing happen to the kids or adult this time ever since the death to the math teacher, Mr. Dojill. They also set up a therapist in the building to help anyone to get their mind at ease. After the events, students were shaken up about that but most were relieved because they never favored that teacher in their younger years. Sanity felt sad about this, sure he wasn't the best teacher anyone could ask her, but he was better than some of the teachers at her old school, they were much more corrupted than this school one... except with the occult club stuff.. eh who's to judge.

'There are sure a lot of security around here' she thought to herself as she walks down the hall. She wasn't looking until she bumped into someone. She yelped and was about to hit the ground until someone caught her. She opened her eyes to see a a guy with brown hair and blue eyes, he was a high school student from his height and much mature attire than her usual clothes and red jacket... Red.. that brings too many memories. "Are you alright?" the unnamed boy ask she snapped out of her streams of thought.Shaking that thought out she quietly gave him a 'I'm fine' response. She brown eyes widen a bit when she notice a scar on his cheek 'where did he get that?' she thought and tilted her head as she straighten herself up as she gave the guy a a smile to show her gratitude "Thank you for helping" she said as she adjusted her backpack as she brush her skirt. "It's not not a problem, what's your name anyway?" the teen asked as Sanity nods not noticing how strange the request seems. "Oh, my name is Sanity, Sanity Todd" she introduced herself as his eyes seem to widen a bits something unknown appeared in his eyes, was it remembrance? Sanity wasn't sure but brushed that off because her name might had remind him of someone. "So... What's your name?" she asked back to him. He was about to respond until he seem to look up slightly and close his mouth. "Sorry to cut this meeting short, but my friend is waving at me so see ya!" he said as he disappeared in the towering crowd. Sanity stood there, trying to figure out what happened but snapped out of it as she heard the bell rang, signalling that passing period is ended. She gasp as she quickly ran off to get to her next class, not wanting to be late. Unknown to her, one of her pencil slipped out of the opening of her backpack as it fell to the down and rolled down on the cold empty hallway. 

Only for a shadow  that belong to someone towered over the small object and then both the pencil and figure had disappeared as the sound of footsteps echo around. One of the teacher peeked out of their classroom as they looked around "Strange... I thought I heard someone outside in the halls..." they muttered as a crash was heard inside of class. The teacher turned around and yelled at the kids to stop and went back in class, forgetting the incident.

(Time skip)

Sanity sighed in relief as the bell rung for the students to come out of class and go to lunch. The teacher gave her a warning that she shouldn't be late to class which gave her a lucky break. She went out of class and bumped into someone. She looked at the person and realized it was everyone favorite person. Lucius. He looked at her with a straight face as she just blink but just walked around him, already used to Lucius sudden appearances. She walked up to her locker while Lucius followed in pursuit. She used her locker combination to unlock the er... lock and life up the handle before swinging it open. She went to grab her launch as start touching around before grabbing the top of the paper bag and pulled it out. 

Thump

"Huh?" she said as she heard something fell to her feet. She look down to see a small white box with a cheap stick on ribbon that you usually out on top of gifts at Christmas, there was tape on the sides to keep in closed. She picked it up with curiosity in her eyes as Lucius had the same look too. She was disturbed by the fact that someone manage to put this in her locker. She scratch the box a little as she slowly peeled the tape off bit by bit to get the lid open and finally lifted up the lid once all the tape was removed. She peeked in as Lucius did the same. They discovered an eraser with a smiley sticker and Sanity let out a small scream. It was her missing eraser. Lucius eyes seem to widen too as Sanity spotted a note that was taped inside the lid. She read the note at Lucius reads it too from over her shoulder.

Dear Sanity,

Hello sweetie! A few days ago you dropped this eraser in the hallway, luckily I found it before the people could step on it with their filthy footsteps :( yuk. So your eraser is nice and clean and I kept it the best of condition like it was the most precious thing in the world (not as precious as you though). I may or may not had kept it for a while to admire the work you done for it, sorry about that! Anyway the reason I gave it back as a present because didn't want you to worry about it so much since I knew you are such a worrywart sometimes, but don't worry that what makes me love you more! I hope you enjoy this present.

Love you!

Deron Sceptiks

After a few moments of silence Sanity was practically shaking in fear after reading that. Many thoughts filled her mind and couldn't comprehend the fact that he manage to take her eraser without knowing. This was too much for her as she felt black spots fill her vision and she blackout.

Lucius eyes widen as he caught Sanity as some students crowd around them, disliking the public around him he felt his hands warm up but quickly calm down before he could burn her. A teacher came and informed him that they had called the nurse so they could take it from here. He was reluctant at first but just handed her to the teacher but followed to nurse as soon as she was taken there. Now he was in the health office as he glared at the floor. He didn't like the fact that Deron did this to her.. Well by accident but still. For some reason... he was... jealous? Why was he jealous!? He felt frustrated at that feeling, he didn't know why or how but he just did. He begin to ponder about the reason he felt jealous but then though about that the reason he felt like that was because Deron had knew more information than him... maybe that was it! He was jealous since Deron looked like he knew Sanity more other than him despite Lucius living with her. He kept reassuring that that was the reason but somehow... deep down he didn't felt
like that was the right choice and it was something else... maybe he... he... He shook that thought away, no... that's not right...He's a merciless killer who destroys lives to please his father. He can't feel this way...he must not feel this way! He crossed his arms as he plan how to get back on Deron... not because what he did to Sanity but because he had a severely large grudge against him and thought he was nuisance.

It's not like totally he liked Sanity or something... Totally not that...

Author Note

And once again.. I took long time to write this part but it just took a while for me to figure out how to do this plot... Sorry about that! I wonder what Lucius is planning to do to get revenge and how is Sanity reacting to this? Anyway.... Yes I interpret Lucius as a person who keeps denying the fact that he denies that he was in love. Please comment or vote this story along with suggesting some ideas or random side stories or character talk! Also... I thank everyone who reads this story for we had reach over 300 votes! As a reward... You can ask me questions! Yeah so in the next part or so I will answer all of your questions and I'm glad you like this story.

I hope you enjoy!