Character Talk: Frank Craze

Name: Frank Craze

Nickname: Frank Crazy/ Delusional boy (from Fred)

Gender: Male

Position: Patient of a mental asylum (Former) Cousin of Fred Maze (Currently) Student of Qwerty Elementary (Former) Student of Gilless High (Currently)

Age: 7

Species: Human

Hair: Cream

Eye: Green

Clothing: He wears a white sleeve shirt over his brown vest sweater. He cover it with a sweatshirt claiming that it was too cold. He wear black shoes with blue socks.

Personality: Like Peter, he is also a crazy person but is not a yandere. He is a delusional person and can't help the fact to be sometime paranoid when something strange happens. He will freak out when he is near or witness an paranormal thing like the time he was screaming at Lucius when he was near him. Because of his delusional mind, he stay happy along with thinking many thing that he isn't (like he's the captain of a pirate ship) and think that everything is all fine and dandy which makes him an out of control person who ate too much sugar, resulting him to need medical attention. When he's mad, he can throw a severe tantrum that causes some injuries to people who are near him. He's a crazy loon.

Bio: He was born with an mental disorder that caused him to conjure up illusion of reality to make him go insane. He was sent to the mental asylum to be treated of his illness. But after all the methods, his disorder only got worse to the point of him being paranoid and has sudden outburst of crazy muttering. One time, a kid who did magic tricks showed him one and Frank begin laughing and shaking the poor kid thinking that the kid was some toy before screaming when his parent pulled him away and gave him more therapy.But like every kid, he need a proper education so his parents searches far and wide for a school that allowed kids like him. Many school refused to let him attend due to being worried that he might harm the other students that were there. Just when his parent were about to give up and send him to a special school (which was pretty far) news from Qwerty Elementary accepted him to the school. This was caused by Mary herself telling her father to do it, her true motive was to make the school more livelier than before. So with the parent excited to hear that, sent him to the school hoping he would learn. That was when more problem came when he would sometime act out of class at random time to the point he started screaming at random kids he was about to approach. This gave him the name Frank Crazy by his delusional nature. When supernatural people like Lucius came, he begin to try to convince other people that there is something off about them but no one listens to him because he was too weird. He always freak out when he is at a presence of the person which explain the sudden outburst he had at the sight of Lucius. He survived the fire because he ran out the building because he thought he was a being chased by candy people.

Quote: Run around! Slide down! Jump in the air! Do everything where your mind lead to! You my friend have wild eyes~

Weapon: He doesn't have one but sometime when he throws a tantrum he uses his hand and leg as he swings them wildly while either laughing or screaming. Unlike Peter, he has no place to hide a weapon because he can't fit much in his pockets.

Relationship: Supernatural- He is freaked out by them and calls them out as if he knew who they are due to his insanity. He would avoid them at
Most and tried everything he can to go against them. (Such as revealing their identity and always scream at them when he's near a supernatural person) You can't blame him though, when something happened to him that caused him to be scared of them.

People- He's just his crazy self and sometimes would drag people into it while wearing a goofy grin on his face. He would sometimes would snap at them but that is just his mind telling him so. But many people either stay away from him or just ignore him like he isn't there unless someone got hurt by him.