Valentine Special: Peter vs Lucius

It was a normal day for SanityInsanity7, writing the next part until...

BAM

The author nearly dropped her computer when she notice her door broken down and slightly charred with two boys standing in front of it. Those boys were Lucius and Peter.

"We really need to talk about the kissing thing! Author- Chan~!" Peter whined while Lucius nods but seemed slightly agitated at the whining. "I mean why does Lucius kiss Sanity and me and Deron don't? It's not fair!" He said while pouting. It seemed that he was on the verge to harming someone right now but is going on a whining stage because his childish side came out. Lucius realized something though.. How does Peter know Deron? He hasn't been in the story since the school burn down so how- His train of thought was interrupted by a crash. He looked to see Peter throwing a chair at the author in frustration. "What do you mean it was someone idea to do that?! Why do people ship them together! I'm going to kill them!" Peter said in fury as his eyes glowed red. No, he wasn't related to Lucius but he isn't human either. The author gulp as she whisper under her breath that she hope the reader who suggest the idea to be safe before ducking down when a pair of scissors was thrown at her. Despite Peter being a kid, he still has some strength. Lucius just look at the scene with a bored gaze, sure he was upset by the shipping but he didn't want to get involved with Peter anger, a angry yandere is a yandere you don't want to mess with. However, he wanted to kill the author for doing this in the first place.

After a bunch of crashes later, the house was a mess and surprisingly, no one was harmed. Just when Peter has about to throw a pocket knife at her, the author spoke up. "Okay! Okay! I get it! You both are upset.. But I can make it up to you by making a short about you trying to get Sanity attention" she suggest as Peter slow down. "I'm listening..." He said while Lucius leaned in to listen. "Well um.. You guys are in Qwerty still and Sanity has been avoiding you lately.. So both of you are trying to get her attention!" She said as Lucius tilt his head and pulled up a sign. 'Both?' The girl nods "Yeah you and Peter"

Wait what?

Before Lucius could object, Peter nods and agree to the deal and Lucius frowns. "Great now going back to writing" she said as Peter smiles and drag Lucius out the house. Lucius wanted to burn him but Author plot armor protected him.

(And that's how this story start)

-Beginning not so short short story/ Valentine special!-

"Whelp... This could had gone better..." Sanity muttered as she stood in front of the evacuated school. 'Who knew two kids can cause this? But then again.. It's not impossible because of their powers and all...' She concluded as the blaring sound of the megaphone was heard to check all kids once again. How this happened well.. Let's just get back to the beginning of school.

(Rewind Time!)

This week was the busiest in Qwerty elementary for Sanity. With the overwhelming amount of projects and test.. She was busy trying not to freak out and was focused on her studies surprisingly. Luckily, she has been keeping up and is still healthy so she was pretty much okay.

However..

She has forgotten to remember one important thing...

Paying attention to her stalkers.

~~~

"Notice me Senpai..." Peter muttered as he peeked around to corner to look at Sanity. He hoped she would turn around to know she could feel his stares behind her but there was none. He let out a sigh and frown while crossing his arms. Why couldn't Sanity notice him? Was it bevy add of the test and projects? He'll kill the test and projects! No wait.. Then she would be scared of him (not that she is scared of him already). If she continue to not notice him.. Then he'll just try harder than!