Red on Family

Sanity Pov

I fell down as my lungs burns when I took in air. "I'm... Dying... Here..." I breath out as I nearly passed out.

"No Sanity don't die on me!" A voice said as I felt someone hug me. That person was Peter. Suddenly there was a loud whistle echoing in the gym. "Stop! Peter! Keep your hands to yourself!" The coach named Daniel East yelled. Yes East. The same name that Ty East is, the coach is his father. That would explain a lot of thing due to the fact Ty is the strongest in the class and more bully like. I guess that's the reason why Mary had made him her friend/bodyguard. Damm manipulative Mary...

Peter glares at the couch as he slowly pulls away from me while his green eyes flashed purple from under the shadow his bang and a frown appears on his once grinning face. I felt a chill in my spine as I stood up and back
away from him. Peter was purely terrifying... Even scarier than Lucius. When Peter isn't happy and insane, he's angry and homicidal... Which is something I saw before, it was something I can never forget.

The coach made another whistle signaling us to group up around him. Peter frowns more as he begrudgingly moved away from me and walks to where the couch is. He was muttering something under his breath and his eyes had specks of purple from under his bangs. "I hope you die a brutal death Daniel East from keeping me away from my love..." He muttered as I blink. 'Yup... Still scary and I am not your girlfriend Peter!' I thought to myself while walking.

We met up to where a long rope dangling on the top of the gym and a small bell was at the top. "Okay class! So for today class activity! You are all going to climb this rope and get as high as you can to the bell!" He explained as we all nodded, "And since you are all a bunch of weakling who have noodle for arm...!" He added, not very motivational, "There shall be an expert to show you how you do it!... Me" he said with upmost pride and proudness in his voice. Soon the coach grabbed the rope as he begins to pull himself up with a lot of strength, hea age to reach the top and ring the bell for a few times before he slide back down on his two feet just like a cat would when falling. The class was amazed at the sight expect the coach'a son, Ty. He just merely grunted and rolled his eyes no caring one bit. I can sense the jealously coming off him which was pretty normal when his father gain the attention.

Ty always wanted to prove himself as the strongest person in class. Now he's trying to be the strong at school but there was some competition such as his dad and older students. So he pushed himself to the limit and trained himself hard despite his mother pleas not to. Ty always had a one track mind so he will continue doing something until it is finished and if he gets angry... He will beat up anything in his way until the problem that made him upset is destroyed.

Soon our class took turns on climbing the rope except Wendy. It's turns out that the unknown fluid that Peter injected in her arm from the project (Where Mr. Rigelly died) was actually something that numb and paralyze the arm. It would take a long time which I mean it took WEEKS for it to wear off and the worse part is that it was in Wendy's dominate arm. Lucius manage to make it up halfway up the rope before slipping which was pretty impressive from what I've seen so far. Ty was able to go pass Lucius height with ease as he was a few inches from reaching the bell until he slipped and fell. He grumbled as I heard my name called out telling me that it was my turn as I gulp.

I slowly went up to the rope and gripped it with my sweaty palm feeling it's texture. Flashback of the men hanging by the ropes when my parents died flashed through my mind but I shook it off and I begin climbing it. I was a few inches above Lucius height as I felt multiple eyes staring at me causing my grip to slip slightly and the kid gasp and mutters at the scene. I took a deep breath as I held into the rope again and pulled myself up with all my might. Knowing that I can't give up since I come so far fills me with determination (A/N: Sorry I just can't help it!). I reached to the point where Ty was as I felt a deadly glare on me.