Planning

3rd Pov

"Oh my gosh!"

"Can't wait for that"

*squealing*

Sanity looked at crowd of girls who surrounded the school bulletin board as she tilted her head, curious of what was going on. She tried going through the crowd only to be blocked off by the other students. She frowned and tried to jump up to see over them but they were just too tall for someone her age. 'Now I know how Wendy feels' she thought to herself remembering she was the shortest in the grade. She sigh when she figured out she won't get info this way until and idea popped into her head. It wasn't the idea she liked but she had to figured it out somehow.

"Please?"

"I told you, no payment, no gossip"

"I might sing that song agai" 'Please forgive me'

"..."

"..."

"Okay it's a deal"

Sanity sigh in relief knowing she didn't have to do 'that' again (See Rumor has it for the answer). Wendy sigh as she took a deep breath before asking "So what do you want to know?". Sanity tried to calm herself down. She's not used to taking to other people that much (Lucius doesn't even talk). "I want to know why are there students near the board this morning" she replied as Wendy held back a laugh because she remembered how sensitive Sanity can be when someone makes fun of her, kind of from her slight mental trauma problem (from what she heard). Wendy steadies herself as she rolled her eyes instead. "Pfft.. That's an easy one! Would had caused you no charge at all, that's because it was a voting poster of which singer is going to perform in the school. Most of the people were excited because they wanted Jessie Ross to be there" Wendy said like it was the easiest thing ever. Sanity blinked trying to take it in 'Jessie Ross? Who's that?' She thought and please note that she's still a kid so she haven't gotten into the popular teen tunes yet. As if reading her mind, Wendy added more "and as a bonus with no charge still, Jessie Ross is suppose to be some singer who's make good choreography, people like her because they like it how 'she shows off'" Wendy said as she put air quotes. "I don't get it though.. Being a show off can be bad sometimes.. Then again.. She does that" Wendy said as she whisper the last part and shivered. 'Must be Mary again' Sanity thought, understanding her actions. You can't tell where Mary or her goonies might be at, they could use that information and put it against you and you can get punished for that. She nodded as she collected all that info in her head and wrote them down in her private notebook. The notebook where she has her journal entries and notes to herself is. She sigh as she thanked Wendy and she closed her notebook and left the area. She looks at her notes and thought to herself 'So that leads to nothing but it's nice to know what is going on, might be a good info just in case.' She nodded and had a determined face as she went to her next class.

(Time skip brought to you by Lucius deciding if Sanity is his friend or not)
(B/n (Bob note) Or it could be mo- *gets hit in the face with an eraser*
Me: Lucius!
Lucius: -shrugs-)

Lucius Pov

Sickening..

It was all so sickening

I was writing stuff in my notebook as I planned on what to do and would had take action if it's wasn't for the fact that these Pests keep annoying me with their useless speech about making friends with me. I don't need friends! Well except Sanity.. She's at 89% stage of friendship level to me but that is because I live with her. Still debating on that one. Suddenly something hit me on the head as I turned to glare at the person who threw a paper ball at me. It was a kid with blonde hair and browns eyes. ... Yeah I'm going to kill him. I wrote down the kid name along with a giant list if others. I haven't fully finish the one at my old school but I'm getting to that one later. I look at the top person on my list to kill.

Mr. Dojill

I smirk to myself, yes that lazy excuse of a math teacher is going to die first. My homeschool teacher was WAY better than him. Well that was okay until I killed him.. Well he killed himself but I was the once controlling him so I was technically me.

Heh.. That look on Detective McGuffin face  when he was stump of what was going on to the house. Funny how he never expect one kid to do it all until it was too late. After my school burned down, I soon move on onto my house to get rid if them. I guess that failed and backfired on my hospital planned as I was suddenly shipped into the Sanity household. Which was both a blessing or a curse at the moment.

But enough thinking about the past time to get some planning to do. How am I going to kill him without being caught. I mean seriously this school has a lot of students, which makes it harder to kill than it should. Oh I know! Poison his coffee no wait.. That would make things difficult with people thinking it's murder and all. Maybe make it an accident? Before I even know it, class ended as I shook my head and cleans up the area. I walks out my class as I went to my next class.

During my walk I heard a passing phone call from a classroom. But what really caught my interest was about Mr. Dojill. "Please think about it I know your daughter had died in that school but don't put so much work to it, just take some therapy okay?" She asked in the phone as I leave the area and smirk at the thought. So he's been dealing with the loss of his kid isn't he? Well considering the fact this is like those two lover teachers again (A/n: Check out 'This is for you') I thought of doing the same 'fake suicide' act but just tries to make it different so I wouldn't make it sound repetitive and make it link to the last incident. I enter my class, ignoring the 'friendly' wave from Deron. I sat down on my desk as I begin draw out the next step to my sucess.

Author note
Sorry for the long wait! I've been trying to thing of new inspiration and I made this chapter. I'm sorry if it sounds filler but I'm trying to make progress. I hope this story is up to your standards!
I hope you enjoy!