Character Talk: Sam/Sarah Queer

(I tried to find one similar to their personality)

Name: Sam Queer/ Sarah Queer

Nickname: The Fear twins/ Golden rays of sunshine (Parents)

Gender: Male/ Female

Position: Pranksters (currently)/ Son and daughter of the Queer family (currently)/ students at Qwerty Elementary (formally)/ Students of Gilless High (currently) / Mary's groupie (currently)

Age: 7 / 7

Speices: Human/ Human (Wendy: They seem like imps to me)

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blur

Clothing: Sam wears a red shirt with sleeves rolled up along with a gray button vest and covered with a maroon color jacket that is not zipped up. He wear blue sport shorts (for more movement) and red sneakers. / Sarah has a lime green headband on her along with a dark green t shirt with a smiley face on it and a pair of black shorts (same reason for Sam) that reaches just above her knees. She wears sneaker that are gray color and a yellow plastic bracelet on her left wrist.

Personality: Both of them is more a loud and rowdy type and can't stay in one place for so long or else they would get bored. They are also intelligent and are great strategists especially when it comes to planning pranks because two heads are better then one! They just hide it to separate them from the nerds (how they say it). They is one big difference between them, Sam seems to be more jump into action and unpredictable while Sarah is the planner and optimistic type so together thy almost make a perfect team

Bio: They were born five minutes apart from each other and were taught to have good manners at their home. At first, it was all fine and dandy and they were pretty nice kids around the block they lived in. They also studied many plans and strategy games they saw and soon develop a strategist knack. However as time went on, their good mannerism begin to wear on them, they were getting tired of this kind act stuff and wanted to do something something with their talent of strategy, but what should they do? This was soon answered when they saw a kid got pranced by the older ones. They thought it looked fun because they were laughing so they decided to make pranks too but in secret so their parents would never know. They started on minor pranks at the school until a more elaborate ones such as sneaking into drama class and change their script of the play without anyone realizing it. This continue until Mary had notice them secretly pranking someone as she thought they should be part of the group. She needed more brains anyway, so she convinced them to join her group and that is how the Fear twins were born.

Quote: When you keep up an act for so long, you become tired of it, so you search for a new part. Once you find that new part you become an entirely another person. / Pranking is like art, you add a few stuff here and there and soon you make a master plan that no one can unravel.

Weapon: they don't have any physical weapons but they still use their mind as a weapon. Like forming a scheme to prank someone just for fun. They don't have the capability to fight because they never had any experience as one and they consider planning in the background seems like a better thing.

Relationship: Eachother- They are actually very close to each other despite their childish antics. Even though they are really close, they end up pranking each other to see who was a better prankster but that would always end in a tie because neither of them could decide which one was better because their pranks alone had some flaws.

Parents- They have a okay ish kind of connection to their parents since they were the ones who wanted them to be all nice and kind to other. The twins care for them though because they still haven't exactly learn how to care for themselves yet.

Students and Teachers- Mostly people would get paranoid by them because they don't know if they are their next victim of their pranks (no one likes to get embarrassed). Some are brave enough to report them to the office but the people who report them gets in trouble because Mary doesn't allow any of her groupie get in trouble because they were important pieces to her.

Group (Ty and Mary)- They honestly really liked being on top because it give them many advantages for more pranking (because of Mary). It made them feel like they do so much more things and consider it very fun. They think that this was so much better than being all nice from before.

Like: Red, cookies, pranks, sibling, feeling powerful, contest, tulips/ Green, pie, prank, sibling, power, teasing, roses

Dislike: getting caught, scolded, teachers, justice, being nice, lost sibling, rasins/ Getting caught, scoldd, teachers, Justice, being kind, lost sibling, being flirted

Q and A
Sam: Aww we can't do pranks here?!
Sarah: Because author doesn't want us to ruin the talk

From @midnight_diary

What do you guys do your free time than pranking or embarrassing someone?

Sam: Hmm.. That's a little tough.. But when I'm not pranking, I'm watching tv. Enjoying the shows it had to offer until Sarah comes in and steals the remote just to watch me suffer... Meanie
Sarah: Well that what you get from eating my slice or the cake! Anyway, I occasionally read a book, mostly about the Troy horse thing... When we are together, we play many board games such as chess and checkers.. Pretty fun

Favorite Food?

Sam: Well I really like eating cookies but when it's comes to food wise, I really like eating grilled cheese sandwiches. Something about cheesy and crunchiness goes well together.
Sarah: I like pies but also I like eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. It's a classic taste and I can never get enough of it.

Best Pranks?
Sam: My personal favorite is when we switched the signs of the girl and boy bathroom. It takes some skills just to make sure no one catches us or able to figure out that they had been switch. I love a great challenge and I'm thinking a much better one.
Sarah: I think it has to be.. Messing up the lunch menu. It's very funny to see the kid faces when they look at the menu and only to be surprised that this wasn't the food they expected but once they get the lunch they get shocked even more that it is the one they expected. The reaction can be priceless determining on the person.

Want a hug?

Sam: That is a very weird question... Who would even want one? Well I guess it's for comfort but I barely get upset so I don't really need one.
Sarah: Maybe, maybe not, I don't really know.. Hugging is not really my kind of thing.. All I know they are some people who want hugs but not me.. I'm not a hug able type of person.

-pull on curtains- And that's the end of the questioning session!

Sam: Seriuosly?! That was very short!

Me: Heh heh.. Sorry, I just because I don't had many questions that was asked by the reader

Sarah: Why? Is it because the readers don't like us?!

Me: Well you did a lot of mean stuff... So I guess karma?

Sam: Dammit!

Me: Well I hope you like this character talk and you can request another character if you want or maybe a short story for a character but in the meantime, I'll be making the next chapter (as soon as I try to figure out what happens next)

So I hope you enjoy!

P.S Suddenly readers wants Peter to have a evil twin named Alex... Still trying how that works due to the fact he haven't appeared throughout the whole plotline (trying not to be mean I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling)