Halloween scenerio #2

Scenerio: An AU where all of the characters were human and Sanity, Lucius, Frank, Fred, and Wendy all go to this 'haunted house' at a theme park. But unknown to them, it was real

Just a quick bio about our supernatural duo who's human (Sanity and Lucius)

Sanity: A girl who was raised in a foster home because her family couldn't afford to support her. She lost the first adoption since they had gone bankrupt and Sanity was put into Frank and Caroline home. She was called odd because of her silence and unexpected behavior.

Lucius: A boy with a rich family. He has a step father because his original father had left him at age 6 and his mother due to unknown reason. Her mother has been unsteady since. He always had dark and slightly murderous thoughts but and sometimes do pranks on the household for fun. He is cold towards other and is quiet ever since he had his step father. No one could replace his original dad.

Now to the story!

"Come on guys look at that!"

Wendy shouted as she pointed at a the dropper. Sanity shivered remembering the last time she went up that high. She thought she was going to die. Lucius smirks as he saw that ride. He imagined how many people were screaming during that ride. Sound pretty fun. "Hey Frank want to go on the ride?" Wendy asked as she turned around only to find Frank munching on popcorn as frowns. "Awwww... But I just ate" he said "And I can't ride on a full stomach.. At least that what my dad told me.." He said before getting another mouthful of popcorn. Wendy rolled her eyes "Excuses.. Excuses.." She said before turning to Fred. "How about you ol' Fredo?" She said as she hit him on the arm playfully. Fred readjusted his glasses. "I'm not sure about that Ms. Letters.. It seems like that ride is for teenagers" he said as she pouted. "Aww you guys are no fun!" She said as Lucius thought 'Yeah you guys are no fun..' . "Wait... Where's Fred?" Sanity asked as they looked around and notice she was right. Fred is gone. They all looked around.

Quick location check. All of them were in Dizmo park Land. A theme park made by Professor Dizmo. An engineer who built this park for the love of how each ride is related to the laws of science. The merry go round as the wheel, Dropper as gravity and the swing ride as force. Unfortunately, he died when a train hit him when he was trying to calculate speed. So that ended up letting his son do the work but his son wasn't the best at science so he ended up messing up the park and had things that weren't even scientific at all, such us the presentation of shoelaces and the making of sandwiches. The reason these kid were at the park at all because Lucius had to invite some of his 'friends' because his mom told him too. So he just picked random names from the cookie jar then show it to Bengt to see if the ball agrees. So he ended up inviting these people.

Back on the Fred searching thy suddenly heard shrill of laughter as they spotted Frank entering of what it seems like a run down building but it had a sign titled 'Little house of terrors' but it seem broken as well. They thought it was a just decoration. They tried to catch up with Frank but the door closed on them and they crashed into it. "Great... And electromagnetic door... Just to make our problems worse..." Fred mumbled. "Hey look we found a opening!" Sanity called out as she pointed at a window that was open enough for a small person to go in. 'Pretty plot convient' Lucius thought. (A/n Pssst! Lucius I'm suppose to break the fourth wall!) Fred looked at the opening before turning to Wendy. "Hey Wendy, due to you small stature, you can got through the (random measure) window in which you'll be to unlock the sealing mechani- " he stopped when he saw Wendy blinking dumbly. Not understand a word he just said. He sigh "I mean.. Because your the smallest out of us.. Maybe you can go through the window and be able to open the door from the inside. " he simplify it. "Ooooh... Why didn't you say so?" She said as he facepalmed.

Wendy slide in with ease as the other waits for her to open the door. There was a slight sound of scuffle and thumping as there was a click and the door open to reveal Wendy. She gave them a thumps up as they walked in. "Okay make sure the door doesn't close on-" Lucius closes the door. "It self..." Fred said as he look at Lucius, who still deadpanned. "Seriously?" He said as Lucius shrugs. He sigh as they all begin walking deeper in as the floor board creak underneath them and later over later of dust cover the area and spiderwebs cover the corners. "Man, I wish I have a phone right now, I would be able to take awesome photos at this place" Wendy said as Sanity sneezes "Yes but it's acting up on my allergies again.." She said as she sneezes. Lucius was slightly disgusted by that as he kept a distance on her. Fred called out for Frank as they walked more in the halls. They suddenly stopped when thy heard Frank screaming. "Frank!" Fred called out as he went toward the noise. "Fred wait! Number one rule! Don't split up- Oh no he's gone across the hall already.." Sanity said as the rest just stood there, Not knowing what to do. "Sooo... What now?" Wendy ask as Lucius shrugs. "Hey guys.. Why is there fog in here?" Sanity asked as she looks down (A/n: Man I suddenly made Sanity the one person to spot nearly everything) the other did to. There was dark fog rolling in as it started to rise up which prevented them to see anything. There was more scuffling sounds as the fog soon clear out. "What happened?" Sanity asked as Wendy shrugs "I don't know but I think Fred would explain it as 'It's probably a broken venting system that cause this smoke and clear out once it was repaired'" Wendt stated as she tried to mimic Fred voice. Sanity laugh slightly about this comment but then stopped. "I think we lost Lucius" She said as she looked around. "Really? He could has said something... Oh wait.. He doesn't like to talk" she said as Sanity held a worried look. "We better look for them" she said as Wendy nodded and they begin do more searching for their missing group members.