Mary Sue

Sanity Pov

Everybody cried at the death of Ms. Hollers. Well... Not exactly everybody, 99% of them were students who where glad that Ms. Hollers dead. She was a jerk anyway. The other percent was the teachers.

After that was done we continue on the regular schedule. Right now it was time for math or Mental Abuse To Humans to the kids in our class. Today it was taught by Mr. Rigelly or other called him Mr. Pigbelly. I couldn't blame them, he truly looks like a pig with his big stomach and pig like face plus he snorts. Just when the Pig man was about to write an equation (for the 10th time) the bell for the first grade rang. This meant it was lunch time and a good time too. I was getting a headache of listening that equation over and over again.

During lunch everybody is enjoying their meals and having some good chats. Everyone but me. Everyday Lucius keep sitting on the same table I'm at and just stares at me. I decided not to question this since it's not my business but I still feel slightly disturbed. Not about the staring part since I was given many strange stares (even though I wish they would stop) but that my Grandma told me not to trust him and stay away from that boy. However it can be hard to stay away from someone when they are next to you!

For an entire month he kept on spying at my every move in school. I think this is what Fredrick my guardian called a stalker. I guess he was right because the last time this happen is when I turn around and saw Lucius up to close for comfort and I nearly stabbed him with my hidden pocket knife. And you probably asking why I carry a weapon since is illegal to have it at school because 1. I'm a daughter of a police force and to prevent getting kidnapped and use as ransom for the police to stop the investigation, I use it to for self defence. 2. My dad insisted because even though he's lazy he still cares for my safety, how sweet of him... Until my mom the lustful women she is loomed over us with dark aura as my father shrink in fear and Caroline, my guardian whisper 'NOTICE ME SENPAI' and I sweat drop at that scene. And 3. The school doesn't give a care in the world about safety after 'She' convince the principal to allow it just in case. Beside the principal can't say no to 'Her'. 'She' is what the principal mostly treasured and his weakness. 'She' is the most powerful being in this school.

Suddenly the doors open and the room went quiet. I started to shrink back in my seat as Lucius raise an eyebrow and looked at the direction I was seeing. The stood the 4 biggest bullies in school. Sandy and Sam Queer twin also called Fear twins with their brown hair and blue eyes and wore the colors green and red. Ty East or the Ty the beast who had green eyes and short red hair. Finally 'Her' the leader Mary Aphrodite Qwert Rose Due also known as Mary Sue.

She literally a Mary Sue with all the perfect looks blonde hair that reaches to her bottom with bright purple eyes to her super long name and completely impossible perfect life and grades. Everybody knows that she's the daughter of the principal Walter Due and nobody messes with her or else they get expelled. And yes, she is the one the principal can't say no to, it's impossible to say no to his daughter. So basically is an extremely powerful being another trait of Mary Sue. You may be asking why doesn't the teachers do anything? One answer this school is corrupted. Mary bribe or blackmails the teachers to give her As. The only reason the other 3 follow is because they want power like her. Able to control everybody like a puppet gave her the name Red Queen. I don't know why but something does not seems right about her.

During my first day to now I have learn one thing from school.

We human can be driven into temptation of power and money and will be willing to no matter what cost. Even pulling other into depths of pain and fear.

Lucius Pov

"Hey I heard there are some new kids around here I introduce myself" She said in voice full of pride. Everybody was still even the lunch ladies. "I'm Mary Aphrodite Qwert Rose Due..." Wow that's a mouthful. "And I'm the daughter of the principal" So that's why everybody so scared of her. She then began bragging of how powerful she is...  Just Shut up.

She then turn around with her jerk pack and left. Soon the lunchroom went back to normal. I made a mental note to kill her and her entourage next on my to kill list. I look at my Teddy bear notebook and write down the list.

To Kill:
-Kaiko Hollers (Dead)
-Tia Ernest
-Hank Rigelly
-Ty East
-Sarah Queer
-Sam Queer
-Mary Due
-Sanity To-

I immediately cross off Sanity name. I don't know why but I can't kill her...yet. She is an unknown being and seem to have another women like her. I shudder at the thought of the old women eyes almost piercing through me. I gave the brunette one last glance before leaving to the playground as she took a sigh of relief. Right now I have to plan my next move.

Now where did I put Bengt...?

??? Pov
"Hmm...  Now there are 3 inhuman beings in this school... Interesting" I say to myself. I look at my journal while taping the third one on. I heard a knock at the door as I turn to see one of my classmates, Herbert. "Hey there! I some lunch since your always in the lab" he said as he place the food on the blue countertop. I look at him with suspicious eyes as he held up him arms in defence. "Don't worry! I made sure it didn't had salt" He stated as I look at him "It better be"I muttered under my breath. He was right everything seemed clear or I'll would have kill him.

"Why do you have those pictures on your journal?" He asked as I glared at him. "It's none of your business" I growled at him as he ran in fear. I chuckled to myself ,Pitiful human. I then grab a copy of the 3 photos and look at them. Each of them with completely different personalities. I take out a lighter and lighted the corner of each photo. I smirked as they slowly crumble into ashes just how those 3 are going to be. I grab my journal and chuckle.

I'll be the one who will rule the world

♠️♦️ Author Note ♣️❤️
Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I hope you enjoy it please vote or comment this story if you can. See ya!
Bob: Jet pack! *Blast off*
Me: Bob! You destroy the last sentence!
!Yojne uoy epoh