This is for you!

Warning: this Chapter Contain a gory scene.

Sanity Pov

Fear.

It was the only thing that went through my mind as I ran around desperately, trying to get away. I held my music box tightly as I dodge gun shots being fired at me. 'They' knew my weakness and my parents too. I knew. I knew that 'They' killed my parents and were going to destroy me next. A bullet whizzed past me, nearly striking me down.

Those weren't regular bullets. Those are bullets that are specially design to temporarily prevent my kind using their powers. Mostly to stop Magic Users, like me. We were hunted down to become slaves or use Magic Users' Blood for their greedy needs. But the only person who can create these kinds of bullets are alchemists, my pursuers.

I nearly tripped over a rock as more bullets were shot. Soon a bullet hit my thigh as I screamed and fell in pain making a loud 'thud' sound. I curled up into a ball with my now flat brown hair sprawled on the ground and add pressure to my wound to stop the bleeding. I heard the footsteps slowed down and the sound of chuckles rang through my ears.

"Well lookie here boys, we caught a good one"

"Heh... And it's a girlie too, Why don't we have some Fun with her?"

"B-but the boss said we s-shouldn't damage the p-product"

"So?! He never said we could Play with her, besides she still going to lose it once we sell her. So why not now?"

Oh HECK no! They is no way I'm going to lose my virginity now! I tried to move away from those perverts but I couldn't move. 'Shoot!' I thought ' They must have placed some paralyzer in those bullets'. I heard the footstep coming closer as I squeeze my eyes shut.

'This is the End!'

I wake up in cold sweat as I held my light blue sheets tightly. I looked around panicking before seeing myself in the mirror. My hair was all frizzed up as my eyes shrank in fear. I slowly relax my breathing and held my knees. I looked at the pink spot where they shot the bullet to my thigh and felt tear streaming down my face. I remember how I was so scared and alone back then as I began rocking back and forth. I buried my face in my knees, soaking my blue and white pjs. I heard the alarm rang as I just sigh an smack the off button and walked out of bed.

Time for another day.

I drummed my fingers on the desk as I waited for the bell to ring for the start of class. Ever since Grandma Jane told me I was touched by the devil's son I kept a distance from Lucius. From my research my REAL dad taught me, I learned how powerful Lucius and I wouldn't dare mess with him. Even though our powers are basically tied he gets an advantage for higher status. However my advantage is that that I know what he is capable of and I made sure to set up some counter spells just in case.

Mrs. Ernest came in all frizzy and tired looking but no one paid attention. "Morning class *yawn* today we'll be learning about the moon" She explained droopy eyed. The class seemed naive at this weird nature and just continue their greeting. The only person who seem suspicious was Wendy.

(Time skip by raining cookies)

Rumors were fluttering about as I ate my lunch, tasting the bubbly cheesy goodness of my grilled cheese. "I heard that Mrs.Ernest was married to Pigbelly" Wendy said as that picked up my attention. Lucius was still stalking me as we ate lunch as the conversation continue " That's why she looked so tired, she depressed" One girl said as I sigh. She was going to finish the stage of grief because after depression it's acceptance.

I finish my lunch as I began sketching an image of a unicorn on my notebook. Lucius was looking over my shoulder as I tried tried to scoot away. I felt his hand on my shoulder and I flinch at the dark energy coming off from him. I just continue to draw until he stopped looking at me. I took this chance and ran out the room.

Lucius Pov

Why do I feel so drawn to her? It probably because her life is a complete mystery to me, yeah maybe that's the reason I'm just curious that's all. No. I can't let this... Human to stop my plans to make more sacrifices to father. I look at my list for the next victim.

Tia Ernest

I smirked at that name. Mrs. Ernest her crime was robbing and murdering men just to get the money. She stopped when she met Mr. Rigelly. He kept the secret of her crimes so he is equally guilty. I shall sent them both to hell.

I was walking in the hallways until I saw Mrs. Ernest at the last period. Time to start my plan. I tug on Mrs. Ernest hand acting innocent. "Y-yes Luicus" she said as she looked down with her tear stained face. Pitiful. I gave her a note I wrote down earlier as she read it. "You want to meet me at the rooftop?" She asked as I nodded. "Why?" She asked, I fought back the urge to roll my eyes as I gave her another note.

"I need to tell you something in secret but I don't want other kids to know"

Mrs. Ernest looked back at me " I understand how you feel. I would tell my secret to an adult because they'll know what to do. I'll see you at the rooftop" she said as she walked off. I smirk mischievously when she left. Fool.

It was 5 min before after school for the first graders as I went up to the rooftop and waited. 'Finally' I thought as she went up to the roof as I hid. "Where could he be? I guess I might be early" she said as a crow flew by and perched at the railing. She looks at it for a while as I mind control her and eyes turned black.

I controlled her to move to the rope I've found at the stage during recess and placed it at the rooftop secretly. She grabbed the rope and tied it at the pole at the edge of the roof. She made a loop and place it around her neck as she stepped over the railing. She took one last look at the crow as she yelled "This for you Lucius!" And jumped off. I heard a crack as I felt the power running through me as my eyes turned red. I went back down and made it to the ground floor just in time for the bell to ring. Time to start the show.

Sanity Pov

I sigh as I went out the classroom and walked down the hallway with my bag. I haven't seen Lucius for a while and I'm not saying that I care but because it feel strange to not have him stalking me. It's not like I enjoyed being watch but it just feels...weird. I sigh "It's probably nothing" I assured to myself as I started to daydream.

I was suddenly pulled out of my thought by a scream as I ran towards the sound only to see a crowd. I push through the crowd and meet a familiar sight. Right in front of our school was a DEAD body of Mrs. Ernest who was hanging by a rope. She looked like she commit suicide but I had a feeling it wasn't. I slowly turned my head to see Lucius smirking at the body before leaving, making thinks he might be a suspect. I looked back at the body and my knees starts to shake. This was just like the incident years ago.

*Flashback*

'This is the End!'

I thought to myself as I felt a hand touched me. It suddenly froze and was pulled off with a following sound of strangled noises and yells. There was screaming and cracking along with choking as I curled up even tighter. I felt a warm sticky liquid hit my face as the sounds stopped and I only heard dripping. I cautiously open my eyes as I gasp from the scene.

The men were torn apart with their bones sticking out in twisted ways and guts along with blood were spilling out of their bodies. Each of their bodies were hanged by the neck from a rope that wasn't there before.

I felt like throwing up and dizzy as my visions started to blur. I saw a dark figure walking away and I couldn't speak, I was too tired from running and my throat hurt. My eyelids grew heavy as I  only see the dark figure stopped and turned around. Then I finally blacked out.