Halloween scenario #1

Scenario: Occult club tries to summon a demon
(Warning! This is the shortest short and the whole short series)

"You got the ritual knife?"

"Yup, got it right here Paul"

"That's good- Wait.. Why is there blood already on it?"

"Um.. Because I cut my hand on it?"

"Dammit Carl! I told you to be careful!"

"Well it's not my fault Miranda decided to toss it to me!"

"Miranda!"

"Hey! Don't pull me into this!"

The three hooded figures begin arguing at each other before another one piped in. "Guys stop arguing! We are trying to summon a demon here!" The fourth person yelled as all the others went quiet. "Sorry" they al said as the person sigh. "Okay let just begin the ritual" they said as the other nodded.

After a sacrifice of blood and a few incantations, the ritual circle begin glowing. "Oh my gosh it's working!" One said as another one shush them to prevent them interrupting the ritual. Soon the glowing glow brighter and brighter until... It stop. There was a erie tension around the area and no one spoke a work until Paul said. "Uh... Did it work?" He said as Carl shrugs "I don't know what happened..." Suddenly there was a knock on the door as one of the members open it to reveal...

Lucius who  was holding Bengt in one hand and a paper with the other.

'Did you called?'

There was some silence before Miranda laugh. "Is that the demon we just summoned?! It just the kid who came to our school!" She said between laugh as Carl frown "Careful Miranda.. The book say there are tricksters.." He whispers as Lucius was slowly become annoyed. 'Seriously? They called me all the way here for a joke?!' He thought as Miranda smiled. "Aw please.. A kid can do hard right?"

"He's not powerful enough to hurt us"

Crack

"And he doesn't even talk much!"

Crack

"And he carries a beach ball that we can easily pop!"

Snap!

The paper went up in flames as Lucius eyes glowed. It was one thing to tease him.. But another to talk bad about Bengt. The people looked at him in fear knowing they did something wrong as he raised his hand.

There was no time for anyone to scream.

(Time skip by Bengt rolling by your feet)

"Hey guys! why does it smell something burning in he-" Isaac stopped when he notice the whole room was on fire with a bunch of burnt up bodies in them as Lucius sat there, playing with Bengt. Isaac jaw dropped. Lucius saw Isaac as he wrote something and show it to him.

'They were being rude to Bengt'

Isaac sigh "Seriously brother?! You kill them all because they insulted your ball?! What are you? A kid?! You know how much dad have to pay for this?!'

'Yes, I'm a kid, and I lived in a rich family once so I have no idea what you are talking about' Lucius replied as he have him a deadpanned look. Isaac sigh as he event the room and pulled him up. "I don't know how Sanity deal with yo-"

"Hello sons!"

They both look outside the door to see their real father, the devil himself. The whole world was suddenly on fire as the man with red eyes grinned at them. The shadow shown by the flames had horns on them. They bother looked at each other then back to the dad before Isaac pointed at Lucius. "He did it!" Isaac said as he nodded "Yes I know he did and I want to congratulate him for what he has done. You send in some very.. Satisfying souls" he said. 'Wait what?!' Isaac thought as Lucius smirks before Isaac internally face palmed. 'Oh yeah.. Duh! We are suppose to kill people to please our dad..' He thought as the dad chuckles. "Well that all what I came for.. Bye" he said before he went up in flames and the whole world turned back to normal.. Except most of the room was in ashes now. Lucius was still smirking as he wrote something down and show it to Isaac, which irritated him more.

Lucius - 1
Isaac - 0
Bengt- 1 (even a ball beats you)

Isaac crumbled the paper. "Just shut up"

Author note

Hey kids! lesson of the day is:
Don't talk bad things to Bengt.. Or else Lucius is going to kill ya!

Hope this short is good. I just thought of this as I wonder what will happen if the occult club did this (I can picture Isaac coming in there every time when they do this. Sorry if some on the game characters seem Ooc, been a while since I last watched the gameplay. None of these events actually happened so that is not how the club die and the Bengt returns! This is just the beginning of what more to come so I how your ready for more and please request some if you like.
I hope enjoy!