Touched

Sanity Pov

Journal Entry 61
Another week has passed and Everyone had forgotten about Ms. Hollers. There no activity from Peter and I haven't seen Lucius, so I guess it's fine.

I sigh as I close my notebook as I raise my head and- "OH MY FLIPPIN PANCAKES SAUCE!!!". "LUCIUS!!!" I yelled as I clutch my chest. He just tilted his head in 'innocence' while I try to relax my breathing. I gave him a sharp glare as he just stand there unfazed. 'Found him' I thought and began walking with Lucius trailing behind. Time to end this.

I quickly turned around and gave him a stern look. "Lucius..." I said trying to hold back my annoyance. " Why do you keep following me?" I asked while crossing my arms.

I haven't felt this feeling ever since my last guardians who took me in. They deserve it. Rick and his gambling habits and Jess with her drinking problems. It's a miracle that I manage to live there, I could have died or went insane. I was SO happy when they died even Grandma was glad too. They been terrible adoptive parents, no wonder they couldn't gain a baby, it probably killed itself before they could have one. Such a horrible pair, unlike my current adoptive parents now. Fredrick and Caroline were nice yet unsual.

Fredrick and Caroline never lock me up when I made a mistake. They never regretted adopting me and say I was useless. They NEVER fake their love for me and say hateful things behind my back. They NEVER! ignore me when I went to a state of depression about my parents death to the point of almost committing suicide (which Grandma had to stop me). They NEVER FREAKIN NEVER!!! Say I was the Devil's Child!!! When I killed almost all of the household staff with my power and one of them too in anger!!! (But I won't kill Fredrick or Caroline since they were so kind to me).

I felt my eyes held a faint red glow at that memory and my eyes flicker images of that time to the burning flames of rage. Luckily Lucius was at a distance far enough to not see them. He just smirk slightly and held out a piece of paper he written on as he hand it to me.

'I was waiting to see how your patience can last' It read while I raise an eyebrow at this. "So Wait, you were just testing me?" I ask calmly feeling the urge yell at his face go away and replace by my calm gentle nature. He nodded at this and just continue waiting for me to talk. A question popped into my mind.

"Lucius... Do even talk?"

He frown slightly and write something down on his notepad as he give it to me.

'Yes I can but I prefer not to'

I gave him an 'Ooohh' look and just nodded. Lucius just stare at me more as I just sigh and heard the bell ring. We both enter Mr. Rigelly class for some more... Lesson.

"Okay class *snort* today we'll *snort* have show *sniff* and tell  *snicker snicker* with math *oink*. Ugh... Finally he stopped. I grabbed my item from my bag and set it on my desk. It was a brown wooden music box with music notes painted at the lid. Also  blue, green, red, and yellow roses was painted on each side of the box, each petal painted differently. Within the box was a spinning crystal heart with the silver winder turning while playing the melody (song above).

My REAL mom gave this to me before the incident. It was the only thing that reminded me of them. Every time I go the bed I would always wind my music box and let it help me sleep. My mom would always sing me the song playing to help calm me down. Even Caroline still do it.

I was going to use the music box as an example of cube since I was chosen to bring that shape. First was Jake who brought a piece of paper to represent the rectangle and probably did it at the last minute. Second was Peter who got a syringe as a cylinder before stabbing it into Wendy, injecting whatever the fluid was causing her go to the nurse while Peter was sent to the principal office. Peter gave me a crazed look before leaving making me slowly shrink down, I hope the Principal will live through this. Frank had to be skipped because when he was called, he started to scream saying he wasn't getting near Lucius, who sat in the front row. After a few bizarre items (and incidents) later it was my turn.