A/n Wait what?! 251 Votes?! (Special story included)

Me: -checks on story- Time to write a new pa-
Votes: 251
Me: wait... What?! What?!
Bob: Hey what all the noise abou-
Me: I GOT 251 VOTES ALREADY?!
Bob: Wow that's amazing, can't believe it manage to get to 200 from the last time with made this
Me: -cries-
Bob: Hey what's wro-
Me: That means I missed the 200 mark! And now we are halfway until 300!
Bob: Oh, well don't worry, maybe just do another random special thing you do..
Me: -sniffle- You sure?
Bob: Yeah!
Me: Well let's get started then!

Congratulation!
You are invited to the 'Odd one out' 250 + 1 votes party

This party will have all of the character that survived so far and maybe some of the one that are dead or had been out of the plot so far.

The party with take place in the Author and Bob household and will start at (insert random time)

Please bring food and drinks for some of the guests eat a lot and we may not have enough to pass around

We'll see there!

P.S. If you are a (favorite character) fan. Please refrain yourself from going crazy over them because other will feel uncomfortable
Thank you.

It was a dark and stormy night and lightning flashed, lighting up the darkness as thunder rumbled within the cloud. And at a random house at a totally random location that can not be specify due to privacy issues, something was going on. If you hold your invitation and entered any random door, you will end up here. That could mean many things, it could be the invite is magic, the house is magic... Or it's YOU that is magical... Well back to the story, within the house there was a bunch of chattering and laughter and with closer inspection, there were people seeming to have an event going on.

~~~~

Grandma Jane let out a sigh as she watched the Queer twins fight over who gets the remote to watch tv. Suddenly Mary came between them and snatched the remote for their hands as she smirks and switched it to the auctioneer show. "All come on! That's the boring show!" Sam yelled as Sarah nodded in agreement. Mary smirks more "I know, that why I did it.. To make you suffer" she said Sarah spoke "But that what old people watch!" She retorted as a cough from Grandma Jane was heard as she glares at them. "I-I mean... This is the show were only rich people watches" Sarah said, scared by Jane glare. Mary rolled her eyes as she giggled "I AM a rich person remember?" She said teasingly as Sarah jumble up with her word "Uh, yeah boss! How could I forget that?" She said as she saluted. Grandma Jane sigh as she shook her head as she reads more. Meanwhile Frank was staring at Lucius from across the food table as he stare back.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Blink

"Aw you win again!" Frank exclaimed, waving his hands around Whig cause him to know over Fred food page which earned him a glare then a sigh. "Time to get the food again..." He grumbled because restarting the whole food gathering process again. Lucius just stared at him and raise a brow before shaking his head and walked away from Frank. Suddenly Deron appeared next to Frank as he accidentally scared the ghost of Ms. Hollers (who was stealing someone wallet) as she vanish through a wall. Frank stared at Deron as Deron smiles widely and waves. "Hello! Do you know me?" He asked as Frank looked at him closely. "Are you some kind of deranged psychopath?" Frank asked as Deron looks to the side and had a brief moment of silence "Maybe..?" He said as he shrugs. "Hmm you remind me of someone.." Frank said observing him more "Oh I know! You look like.."