Character Talk: Ty East

Requested by hiccuP11

Name: Ty East

Nickname: Beast, Tyrone (Father), 405 (Id in mental place)

Gender: Male

Position: Bully (Former), Son of East Family (Current), Student of Qwerty Elementary (Former), Patient of Akin Asylum (Current)

Age: 8

Species:  Human

Hair: Red

Eye: Green

Clothing: A dark red jacket with a white shirt. He has dark blue sneakers, navy colored pants and white socks. Don't know if a bandage is consider a clothing item but he has those everyday due to getting into fights. He also used to have a dog tag with him but the teacher told him to not wear it since it was consider illegal to them.

Personality: He is your stereotypical short tempered jock. He is not flirtatious or anything like that but he takes pride in himself and consider himself as a tough person. (Hey maybe Mary and Ty could be a Cou- -dodges a knife from Mary- Okay okay.. No shipping) He is quite envious of people being better than him and would try to beat them up. He takes more of a aggressive approach and doesn't think his plan too clearly which lead him to jump into action without thinking. He can be one track minded sometimes when it comes to jealousy and once he has his sights on something, he will be focused on that until it is done.

Bio: Born in a normal neighborhood seemed like a great place to raise a child but one day, Ty discover a thing called actions movies and thought he could try that out. On his even younger games, he punched a kid in the face when they tried to take some of the crayons, he then proceeded to attack the teacher when they tried to restrain him. At first his parents thought he was just going through a stage however, after getting the fifth call from the teachers, they begin to be concern with him. They decided to go to his room but to their utter shock, they discover Ty room was filled with actions movies they thought they lost, his father weights, and fitness magazine. While his father was hyped to see his son being in good shape, but his mother told him that he shouldn't be doing any of these stuff, especially fighting. Ty didn't listen to her concerns and continue until one day he was expelled from his school. His mother was dishearten by this and left the family, not wanting a child who acted like this. Ty didn't care however but his father was sadden by this and struggle to live. His father gotten a job at Qwerty Elementary and took Ty with him even though he was afraid that they light reject Ty. Surprisingly, they allowed Ty in and throughout Kindergarden, Ty was held back since his father warned him. But holding back just fueled him the urge to fight and this was proven when his teacher yelled at him to pay attention but Ty just punched the teacher in the face. He was sent to the office obviously but just when he was about to get his punishment, Mary stepped in. She told him about she heard that he was a brute and she wanted him to join forces with her so she er they could rule the school. Right when Ty was about to object to that, she told him he can get into many fights as he wanted without punishment which caused him to agree. Mary just smiled and skipped off to the office and for few minutes there was some talking. The principal then came out and told Ty that he will have a second chance and will receive no punishment. After that, Mary came and said 'Here's proof of our bond'. And that how his life begin, fighting with no fear until he killed his father and was taken to the mental institute. (See Red on Family)

Quote: I'm the best of the best, No the top of the best! So if someone tries to kick me off the mountain of sucess.. I will climb back up that mountain and bear them a pulp and throw them off that mountain!

Weapon: Using his fist is enough for him, sure he sometimes he uses his feet to kick too. Getting close to close combat is an advantage to him but if it distance, he probably throw a rock or too. As long if the person is beaten to the point they look unconscious, he is proud of that. He might ended killing a person when truly upset but that only happened once!