Isaac Gilmore?

Sanity Pov

I walk down the halls as I let out a sigh and held my books close. It has been a few days since I came to the school and things have been rather.. Dull.. I mean Lucius is spying on me again but there is a lack of entertainment without Peter always going goo goo eyes on me. I mean it not like I like him.. I just like the fact he always seems to brighten up my life. Man... I think I'm starting to miss Peter. He was always so.. Active when he is around. But I don't think anyone cared for him because they discriminate him like Frank. I shook the thought away as I begin to take out my books and hums as I look at the schedule I have so far. It was time for Social studies.

I walk down the halls as I pass by few of the occult people, the student who wore a purple cloak. They took a glance at me before muttering stuff behind my back. 'Isn't she he talked...?' 'Yeah but is she really...' 'I heard that..' I sigh when I heard those whisper due to my sensitive ears. Those people have been talking about me for a while and always seems to back away from Lucius when he was near them. It was as if they knew who we were and kind of fears Lucius. This school get weirder and weirder by the second.

I went to class as I look up at Mrs.Gall, the History teacher. She real nice and sometime crack up some joke that makes some people laugh. But her big flaw is that when she turns away from the students, the students get all out of control and it's hard for her to stop them. I listen to her as she talked about the native Americans and what they did as I took notes. Some people in the back row were passing notes and food but she didn't see them because she was busy explaining to the class. Once again, Smarty Fred was hogging all of the answers and the teacher doesn't care if only one student were taking all of the answers. I guess this is what happen if a teacher first time teaching teaches a class. Oh well..

(Time skip by Frank believing he's a captain of a ship)

"Okay class is over but don't forget to turn in your worksheet tomorrow have a good day!" The teacher informed us as we pack up all our stuff and walk out the room. It was time for lunch and it was with the highschooler because they could only have one lunch room. I sigh as I thought about the possible events that could happen at that time. Lucius would be stalking me, Wendy shared her gossip, Mary boasting about herself and Peter- Oh wait.. He's not here.. I guess my life was always with Peter which make me feel rather lonely..

I was so wrapped up in the thought that I soon found myself in an unfamiliar hallway. I must had took a wrong turn when I was thinking and now I'm lost. I look around trying to find my way around and only got myself more lost. I knew I should had brought a map with me! I'm regretting that choice to not too. I sigh and take a deep breath. "Don't freak out Sanity, you can do this just keep calm and carry on" I told to myself as I soon took a step forward only to bump into a taller figure which cause me to fall over.

I groan as I heard my books fall with a thud. "Are you okay?" I heard an older voice called as I look up to see a teenager who had brown hair and strangely have red eyes.. Just like what Lucius has when he kills someone... Yet he looks WAY different from Lucius and talks instead. But many people hide behind their mask so I can't fully assume him... For now. I snapped out of my thought as I felt a hand was put in front of my face. I blinks as I look at his hand "Um.. You do need to get up don't you?" He asked as he let out a chuckle. I nodded as I took him hand and instantly felt a searing pain burn through my hand as I say fire and death everywhere and those repeating red eyes, just like I saw when I was touched by Lucius. It couldn't be...

I stumble slightly as I noticed his eyes widen slightly before going back to his normal self. Was he really like Lucius? Is he really another son of the devil? How many sons does he have anyway?! I shook the thoughts away knowing it's would be pointless. "Thank you Mister.. Um.."

"Isaac Gilmore"

"Huh?"

"Isaac Gilmore, that's my name"

Now where did I heard of this before? Oh wait yeah! That name of the the Highschool! I nodded as I held my notebook close and looks at him and tilted my head. "Gilmore like almost the name from the high school?" I asked him out of curiosity. He seem hesitant for some reason before nodding "Yeah but my father changed the name to make it seem more.. Suitable for some reason" he said as I nodded, understanding of what he just said. But I was suprised, how can the kids come to the same school their parang go at the same time? "Wait so your the son of the principal?" I blurted out feeling shocked as he laugh. "Yes, that's a common reaction I get when I tell the new student that news, and I guess it's might be a big shocker to kids like you". I nodded feeling like I should hide the fact I wasn't too surprised because I know a certain daughter who was related to the principal. I mean at least he doesn't brag to many times so I guess I can give him some a chance unless he tries to tick me off because for any random reason. Strange kid.. Like Lucius..

"So what's yours?" He asked as I look at him. Something seems to be unsettling about him like he's hiding something. I decided to speak anyway "I'm Sanity Todd" I replied as he tap his chin "Like officer Todd from our police department?" He ask as I nodded. Strange.. It seems that he know everything. This is really getting weird. We had a small conversation until I asked him where the lunch room is and he told me the direction. I nodded as I walked away from him while having my picked up books in my arms, feeling his gaze behind as I leave. Once he was out of sight, I looked at my hand and notice it there was a dark aura around it, it almost look like Lucius but it had red flecks in it. I sigh as I press two finger palm on my hand and mutter an incantation as the aura became weak.

I have temporarily weaken it since I can't fully destroy it because my magic skill is not well enough.  I need someone more experienced banishes it, like Grandma Jane. I'm not too experienced in magic which is why my magic sometime get out of control when I lose my temper. I shivered when I thought of that time.

I held my books as enter the lunch room an sat on a random bench to eat and once again, Lucius had sat beside me. I took out my ham and cheese sandwich as I took a bite out of it and throughout the whole lunch, I was thinking about Isaac Gilmore. Is he like Lucius? But it's hard to tell since he have a different aura than Lucius.

Who is really Isaac Gilmore?

Isaac Pov

I chuckles as I wrote down info about Sanity Todd

Sanity Todd
She is just what I expected her to be yet her skills is beyond what I expected. She seems to notice who I am by the touch of a hand and have passed some of her visions to me. I'm still trying to decipher what they mean. A old woman, a gray Sanity, and a magic circle. What do those mean? I must investigate further right after I get the other two and maybe the fourth.

I close my notebook as I begin planning my next move.

Author Note

Hey there readers! Sorry if Isaac Gilmore might seem a little out of character but I'm trying my best! Thank you for the supports and I'll shall be doing a character talk about *drum roll* Frank! The other crazy kid who seems to be a supernatural seeker! This was requested by hiccuP11 So feel free to ask Frank any questions!
I hope you enjoy!