Without using words, Harry pushes my drink in front of me, and I know well enough that he wants me to drink it, and drink it all.

Looking at the drink, I lift the straw up a bit to my lips and start to sip. I break the silence between Harry and I when I see his empty glass slidding across the table; "Harry... what was that about?"

A minute passes before I hear Harry say my name, "Gisele."

"Is everything all right, Harry?" I question, fear written all over my voice.

"How do these fuckers know about you? I-I don't get it. I was planning on telling some people tonight and then we were all going to celebrate and then tomorrow I was going to send out the invations about our pre-engagement or announcement party. And now for some unknown reason... everyone and I mean everyone knows about us. I wanted everything to be in a organized timely order, an order that would also suite you and help us ease into this process. I mean I haven't done this before. I just... Are you fine with this?" Harry says as he slowly turns his head and his eyes set on mine.

I flinch a bit as I take in his last words. He wanted to wait to tell everyone so that he and I can ease into this together? That's so... that's so thoughtful.

I smile sweetly and spot a curl on the side of Harry's face, above his ear. I push it behind his ear, playfully and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" Harry says with a smile. He looks at my drink and picks it up, placing my straw in his mouth.

I give him a shrug, in which he moves his eyes back to my drink, removes the straw and gulps it all down.

"Gisele, would you like to go through this process with me? I know this isn't the time or place or proper way to say this at all, and believe me this wasn't how I planned this. This was going to be done and said tomorrow... but it's killing me to know...

Would you like to be with me... not for this night, this day or week- I don't know why Gisele, I can't really put my feelings into words, I can't really explain to you what you do to me. I know I've been busy with business and we don't know absolutely everything there is to know about each other, but I can't get you off my mind. I'm willing to learn about you- I want to learn everything anyone could ever know about you...

I want to wake up in the morning and see your beautiful body lying peacefully on my chest and I'd wake with a smile on my face knowing you had a good sleep on me. I want to know what I could cook you for breakfest, and hell I'll learn to cook. I want to know what your favorite places to dine at are and I want to see you happy; I want to care for you. I want to put diamonds on you, I want to see you smile because you're happy to be with me. I want your lips on mine at all times, because I like the way they feel. I want to protect you from any bad little thing ever.

And I don't want to further this relationship unless you want to further it. I don't want you to feel threatend or like I've actually forced you to be here. I want you to be safe and with me. I know you were sold off, but I'm selfish enough to admit that was the best deal in the history of this god foresaken world, because that trade made me met you.

I want to give you my life and heart Gisele, and I don't know why and I don't know where this warmth has suddenly come from, but I know- I know that I want to give it all to you. And fuck me, I want you to have it all...If you're willing to accept it and be my wife. I know you're surprised and all, with me actually giving you an option, but I can't go on knowing you don't feel the same."

My cheeks turn into a bright red clolor as I feel the tinkeling burn on the face of my skin, and then my body perks up as Harry finishes his last words. My heart starts to beat faster and seems like it could pound it's way out of my body. My palms begin to sweat and even my toes. I shift my legs to the left and to the right. I've never known or even thought that Harry would or could possibly feel this way about me.

I start to blink fastly, and a feeling in my lower abdomen seems to have those 'butterflies' fluttering in it. I pushed my hair to my back and I lift my body a centimeter off the couch and place my lips to the corner of Harry's mouth. I sit back comfortably on my seat and look at Harry with a smile and my glossy green eyes. My fingers start to play with one another as I continue to stare at Harry... my Harry.

I don't let another second pass by when I finally decide that even though Harry has his flaws and we've had hiccups in this twisted relationship, there is no man I'd rather be with right now than him.

Everything I've ever dreamed of my man to be like, to look like, to act like, even sound like would probably never compare to Harry. I don't know why I'm feeling this way; either from the way Harry spoke or just because I finally want to feel loved. What more could I want, when there is a man in front of me telling me that he would do anything for my affection? I guess it's time to dig out my feelings and lay them on the table too.

"All I've ever wanted was to one day, get the life I deserve. To find a man and enjoy every minute with him. Together we'd be so happy. He'll tell me jokes, he'll care, he'll be gentle and he'll want me and he would try his best to support me; help me cope with this world, and I would help him coupe too.

We would fight this world together and enjoy the ride. We wouldn't let the outside world destroy us, because we wouldn't let them. I want to know all your ways Harry and I want you to know all mine, even if you start to found out how normal and unintresting I actually am. But I couldn't be more happy then to spend it with you and share these experiences with you, Harry."

Harry smiles wide and bright. His head moves back a bit and he lets out some gushy chuckles. He turns his head slightly to look at me. "Is this your way of saying you love me?"

"This is my way of accepting your marriage proposal, because I love you, Harry."

** ONLY TOOK GODDAM GISELE 10+ CHAPS TO LOVE PRETTY LIL HAROLD... I hope this was a good idea

Anways, prepare yourselves with romantic, violent and drama filled chapters... hm yas

OH um btw, Simon Cowell said that 1D may be having a "a possible TV show" and that it's "in the works" .............................if I see Harry on my televison once a week acting dumb and sexy and being cute and driving his cars and talking, I won't be able to even