Chapter 23 - Paul and a Gun

Start from the beginning

John swallowed. "Uh...i know! Ill do something!" John grinned.

"What?" George looked at him shocked.

"Well ill make them laugh! And you lads go find Paul."

"No...get something else to entertain." Richie told the announcer, who nodded.

"No! You cant do that." John exclaimed.

"Why not?"

John sighed. "Ask for a Ashley Williams to come back stage."

"What are you doing?" George asked.

"Well, we don't have a bassist. So she is going to be our girl bassist."

"We need to go find Paul!"

John bit his lip and thought for a moment then looked at the announcer who was tapping his foor impatiently.

"Alright, just cancel it. Just cancel. I have a bad idea that Paul is introuble, again."

"Again?" George asked.

"Study this hand writing." John handed George the note as the announcer went on stage to announce the cancelation.

"Its not is!" George exclaimed.

"Exactly. Come on." John said and began to walk.

"John, watch out for-" Richie began to warn him as John walked into a post.

"Ow." John rubbed his nose.

"You didn't ware your contacts?"

"Thought it would be better, so i wouldn't be able to see the crowd."

"See John was scared to George!" Richie pointed out George just smiled.

"Well lets go." John waved his hands.

"Do you have your glasses?" Richie asked.

"Yes." John nodded and pulled his glasses out and put them on.

"Good now lets go." Richie walked a head.

"Boys!"

The lads turned around to see Marin running up to them. 

"Whats wrong?" She asked.

"Paul is-kidnapped."

"What?"

"Yeah, like last time."

"Why him?"

"Dunno. But we're going to look for him. I have an idea where he may be. Wanna come?" John asked.

"Sure." Marin shrugged. "Let me tell mum." She said and sent her a message.

"Oh and turn your phones off." John spoke and turned his off.

"Lead the way Johnny!" Richie said.

-------------------------

Paul's POV

------------------------

Again i was stuck in a dark room. I heard music being played in the other room. Light was flashing so i guessed it was a television. The door then opened and a man poped his head in. He grinned at the sight of me awake.

"Come 'ere lad and see what is taking your place in the performance." He cackled. 

I was carried into the room and laid on the couch. On the television was the Bieber kid that i encountered earlier today. Where were the others? They must of come looking for me.

But that wouldn't be fair to John. 

"Want a drink?" The man held a beer out to me.

I shook my head quickly.

"No man huh?"

"No. I just don't drink...i mean im to young."

"Since when has a Beatle cared!" He exclaimed and threw the can.

"Im different."

"No your the exact same, your just in a different surrounding."

"Well maybe i have good corrective parents."

"Who cares." The man huffed.

"I care!" 

"They control you?"

"No i just do what they say because they know whats best. And i love them."

The guy rolled his eyes and stared at the telly.

"Why are you in Paris?" I asked.

"Why do ya think?" The man glared at me.

"Following us?" I asked.

"Yeah! This kids smart." He pointed to me and looked off behind the couch. I looked up to see the same woman from earlier.

"Yes 'e is." She nodded and came around and sat down. "Come lean your head on me." She offered.

"Not in your life." I shook my head and scooted to the other end of the couch. I was tied so i couldn't move.

"Please?"

"No!" I shouted.

"Dont shout or ill have to gag you. Heres some dinner." She handed me a plate.

"Dinner? Ive already had it."

"Just eat it."

I was hungry and so i did. It wasn't all that bad just-

I spit the food out and put the plate away. What if it was poisoned? What if they were trying to kill me? Thats what they wanted right? Well i am not going to fall for it.

"Im not hungry." I told the girl as she held the plate towards me, her eyes held some anger in them. She pulled it away and walked out of the room.

"May i go back in the dark."

"Yeah what ever." The man took another drink and kept his eyes on the table. He picked me up and then i was thrown in the dark. The door locked behind me and the footsteps walking away. I looked up at the window hoping they'd be there. 

"Paul." I heard some one whisper sharply. I looked back up to the window to see John looking in.

"Coming!" I jumped up. The door opened just as i was climbing out of the window. The man yelled at me and tried to grab my feet. John pulled me out quickly.

----------

We were just half way to the hotel when i was hit. Shot. I was shot in the back. I don't remember what else happened after that...

----------+++++----------

John grabbed Paul by his arms and carried him the rest of the way before the man shot again but missed the lads. The man yelled at the boys before turning around. 

"Put him down." Richie said as they came up to the hotel building.

"Is he okay?" John asked worriedly at Paul, then he looked at his hands which were covered in blood.

"He's still breathing." Richie stated, "But we better get him to a hospital before he loses to much."

"Ill call mum." George said and took john's phone. 

John sat down next to Paul and looked at him, then gave him a hug. Paul took a deep breath then began coughing. Richie patted his back and told him it would be all right, and that he just needed to stay calm. 

"Jjjohnn." Paul managed to whisper.

"Don't talk, okay. You just got shot, and we're waiting for mum and dad."

Paul winced and his hands tightened their grip on John's arm. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.