Meet Lucas! (Prolouge Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Allie handed me my phone and I handed her Lucas. She held him the way I had been for the past hour. She looked like she had done this all before, but she hasn't. Much to her dismay, I took a few pictures of her holding our son as well.

I saw him strech and yawn. It looked adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two full days and now it's time for us to take lucas home. I just strapped him into his car seat and Allie climbed into the back with him. She wanted to make sure he was safe.

I felt like I was driving ten below the speed limit. I didn't want to crash and hurt him or ALlie. They both meant to much to me.

When we got back to my flat, I carried Lucas into the house and set his car seat down in the living room. I sat next to him and started to rock him back and fourth.

"Cal, I need a shower. If he starts crying, he either needs to be changed or he's hungry. If it's the second one, you'll have to come get me." Allie said. I nodded and she disappeared into the bathroom.

I continued to sit with Lucas on the living room floor. I carefully took him out of his car seat and started to craddle him in my arms. I was examining his face, looking for who's features he would have. I think he has Ashton's nose. Either way he will have green eyes, but I'm not sure if he'll have brown mixed in themlike Ash's, or blue mixed in them like Allie's. I can't tell yet though, because he still has blue eyes. The little hair he has on his head is curly like Ashton's is.

If you look at him closley, you can tell he is Ashton's kid.

Just when I was about to sit down he started crying. I made a pouty face at him and checked to see if I had to change him. Nope. he was hungry.

I walked towards the bathroom and i heard Allie singing one of our songs while she was in the shower.

" Torn in two, and I know I shouldn't tell you but i just can't stop think ing of you, wherever you are." I could sit there and listen to her voice all day, but Lucas was fussing and he wanted milk now.

I knocked on the door before I entered.

"Allie, Lucas is hungry." I said and she let out a sigh and turned of the water. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself before stepping out of the shower. She wrapped another towel around her long brunette hair. her hair is naturally blonde,but she dyes it. SHe doesn't like it blonde, but  Ilike it no matter what she does to it.

We headed out of the bathroom and into our bedroom and she sat with her back to me. I saw her towel fall, so that Lucas could suck onher nipple. It's weird thinking about that. It gives me goosebumps.

I walk over to the dresser and get a t-shirt and sweats out for Allie along with her undergarments. I set them on the bed next to her, she smiled at me as a way to say thank you before I left the room.

I went to the kitchen an put a pizza in the oven. While I was waiting for that to cook I got a text from Ashton.

From Ash: The boys and I are near yours. Can we stop by for a little?

Shit. How the hell am I supposed to hide Allie and a baby? I knew we would have to tell them all eventually, but not this soon. I hated lying to the boys, but I have to. I can't deal with hthis right now.

To Ash: I'm actually sick and have to go to the doctor's in half an hour. Maybe tomorrow. It depends. Sorry mate.

Luckily they bought it and just told me to feel better.

I heard the oven go off to tellme that the pizza was done. I pulled it oit and cut it into eight peices. I knew we probably wouldn't finish it,but we could just re heat it later. Allie came out of our room all dressed still holding Lucas.

"Thanks babe." She said kissing me on the cheek as I handed her a plate with a slice of pizza on it.

Just as we both started to eat, Lucas started to cry again. he didn't need to be changed since Allie did that before she came out here and he didn't need ot eat. He was tired and needed ot go to bed. Allie was about to stand up but I stopped her.

"No, you should rest a little bit. You only got back today. Give him here. I'll out him to bed." I said and held my arms out. Allie handed him to me and whispered a thank you. I smiled at her and went into the nursery. I sat in a rocking chair near his crib and started to rock back and fourth while singing.

"Your little hands wrapped around my finger it's so quiet in the world tonight. Your little eyelids flutter couse your dreaming, so I tuck you in turn on your little night light. To you everythings funny. You've got nothing to regret. I'd give all I have honey, if you could stay like that. Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up. Just stay this little. Oh darling don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up. It could stay this simple. No one's ever burned you. Nothings ever left you scarred, and even though you want to, just try to never grow up."

I only made it that far into the song before he fell asleep in my arms, I just hummed the rest of the song. I set him in his crib and kissed his forehead. I turned around and saw Allie standing in the door way. A tear was rolling down her face, but a smile was present on her face.

I walked over and pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around my waist and looked at me.

"Thanks for keeping your promise Cal. I love you." Allie said and i leaned down and gave her a lingering kiss, just a simple kiss.

"I love you too Allie."

A/N -So I know i said I wouldn't update but the part I put up was so short and it was really shitty and it didn't really tell you much so here you go guys. I might just start updating every day but I'm not sure so, don't get to used to this ;) I love you guys heaps. Bye munchkins! <3

I didn't double check for any typos so I'm sorry about that, but I have class tomorrow and i need ot shower and stuff and its already extremley late here! I hope you understand :)

Vote/Comment/Share  ( <-------- Do all that jazz :D )

~Allie xxx