I'm a dancer, he's the skater boy, so how did this happen? chapter 2

here you go guys! enjoy!

Chapter two

My dad's ear was glued to his phone when I slipped inside the limo. He gave me a brief smile, before going back to his phone call. The limo pulls off, and I relax back into the leather, pushing my dance bag off of my lap, and onto the carpeted floor. Pulling out my bun, I let my hair fall loose from the restraint of the hair pins. I was used to the usual greetings of my father, the regular old hug and kiss, and huge smile, but lately, he hasn't been able to spend as much time with me, much less give me a proper greeting. Its depressing.

It took us about twenty minutes, before we got to my house. My father and I live in what many would say, a mansion. Theres just him, me and our staff. Pretty small family. The minute we parked, I grabbed my bag, and got out of my car, anxious to go and post on my facebook. The info I had just gotten was golden, and I wasn't about to let an opportunity like this to pass. Nathan would get what he deserved. My room was my own. The walls were painted royal purple, and the whole room consisted of white and purple. I went over to my desk, and logged onto my computer. My laptop was purple, with a pair of black music notes on it. Before I could write my new status, I got a text. It was from Maddie, one of my very best friends.

Maddie-Hey bitch, how was practice?

I rolled my eyes, thinking back on the event that happened only a little over a half hour ago. Stupid Nathan. He was such a douche. A hot douche at that though. I sighed aloud, and went on facebook.

Abby- Well, I just got some amazing info

An amazing it was. I quickly typed in my status. "Back from practice, and get this, just found out who little skater boy Nathan's mama is...my dance instructor! Ha...and it turns out that this so called bad ass, has to start taking ballet lessons..ohh, not so hot now are we?" Smirking, I sent the status, and was amazed to find so many responses so quickly. That was when I came up with the best idea. A great way to put Nathan in his place. He was an asshole, and assholes deserved to get served. Signing off, I got up, and went to take a shower. My father had mentioned earlier that we were to expect guests today, and that I was to get dressed up formally. After my shower, I went to my walk in closet, and pulled out a baby blue mini dress, that complimented my eyes, and a pair of black pumps to go with it. My hair was left in wet waves down my back, and applied only a little makeup on. I wasn't a tramp, so I usually went natural. My phone went off again, only this time, it was from a number I did not recognize. Opening it, I groaned. How the hell did skater boy get my number?

Nathan-Abby, we need to talk. Meet me tonight at Rocco's diner at eight, leave your pose, and bodyguards behind.

That was strange. What did he want? Maybe he saw my post, and wanted to bitch me out for it. Either way, it wasn't likely that I was going to meet him. I grabbed my phone, and went back to my laptop. My email box was pretty full, so I decided to go and get rid of some of the old junk emails. It was then that I heard the doorbell ring, and the cheerful laughter going on downstairs. Our guests where here. And from the sounds of it, they were males. Oh great, I got dressed up, to be show cased. This was my fathers doing. He was sick of seeing me mope around, so he kept telling me about his workers sons, and how some of them were just dying to meet me. I've heard of how normal dads, would usually keep their daughters away from boys, but not my dad, he had to make sure I was always happy. Apparently, this was his idea of happiness.

My entrance down the stairs seemed priceless. All the guys were talking merrily, and at the sound of my heels on the marble stair case, they all stopped and looked up at me. I picked out right at the start, two of the guys who were the best looking. One had curly black hair, and the most gorgeous green eyes I had ever seen. The other had cropped blonde hair and gray eyes. Both were extremely model like, and they both had amazing qualities. Like blondie had the cutest dimples, but green eyes had the best teeth, and the sexiest smile. Altogether, there was about nine boys. All looked to be around my age, and older. The oldest, I'd say was twenty. I was seventeen. Thats a good range, I'd say. Pretending not to notice the group of boys, I went straight to my father, and smiled up at him. Through clenched teeth I said, "what is this?" My father grinned and then replied, "sweetie, this is your ticket to love. You have a date with each of this men tonight, they only get you for and hour each. Do with it, what they may, but I figured since tomorrow is the weekend, you could go and pick the one you like best." Looking around at these boys, its at that moment when I realized just how true Nathan's words were. I did get anything I wanted, whether I asked for it or not. And this was a big not.