Rule#18 || KuraShirahashi! Let's find BUGS!

Start from the beginning

But no matter how he mocked the E class, the other students didn't laugh or mocking them. Instead, they stood there gloomily all because the End class vied for the top spot. ' Koro-sensei may not have been with us today, but we stood with our heads held high. '

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

And now, Class E were going back to class and was given a guidebook by Koro-sensei. Very large guidebook.

Maehara picked the book from Koro-sensei while sweatdrop, " Again wuth the overkill guidebook. " He said while passing Nagisa who just laughed nervously.

Okajima and Chiba open up the book and sweatdrop, " It's like an accordion. "

" And even this isn't enough. " Koro-sensei said while Hayami picked the book. Miyako who sat on her desk looked at her classmates and sighed. She then stood up and walked towards Koro-sensei, " Sensei... Where's my book? "

Koro-sensei began to laugh, " Nurufufu~ For you Miyako-san... It's special! "

Everyone looked at Miyako.

" Hmm?? What's so special? "

Koro-sensei then put a VERY LARGE AND BIG BOOK on his table and Miyako stared at it like it was an alien. " Because you had something that no one in this class has. "

Miyako stared at Koro-sensei. " Hmm? Oh.. You want me to keep it a secret? " She asked and then shrugged, " Actually, It's alright. Bakabane and Nagisa already know it. "

Everyone then started to look at Karma who sat comfortably on his chair while put his arms behind his head and Nagisa who just sweatdrop. " What's about her secret!? "

" Eek!! Karma-kun and Nagisa-kun already know!?!?!? " Koro-sensei then sobbed.

Miyako just rolled her eye and picked up her special book with one hand and walked to her desk. Everyone stared at her in awe. " Miyako-san!!! You can picked it up with one hand!! So cool!! " Kurahashi shouted and Miyako just smiled at her.

" Okay Minna-san! " Koro-sensei said and everyone turned their attention to him, " The temptations of summer are simply too many to mention. We're about to head into summer vacation, but you have a certain main event coming up. "

Nakamura held the book up to showed it to him, " Yeah, this-- what we won in that wager! "

" It's privilege normally reserved for the class with the best grades-- That's the A class. " Everyone looked serious, " But this time, both the A and E classes dominated the top fifty. You more than qualify. "

" Summer Vacation!! The Kunugigaoka Junior High Special Summer Course : 3 days and 2 nights at an Okinawa Resorts!!! " Koro-sensei announced as Everyone cheered.

Meanwhile, the five virtuoso was being dragged and yelled from their classmates in class A. They just looked a little scared whole trying to calm their down.

Asano crossed his hands while looked straight with an angry expression, " You'll pay for this.. And E class, you're first in my sights, before I deal with my father. " Everyone looked at him in scared.

" Shirahashi Miyako, You'll pay.. "

" So, what you'd rather do... " Koro-sensei looked at Isogai who stood in front of him as he nodded while held up some paper. " Yes.. We'll cash in our tentacle-destroying rights during summer camp. "

Karasuma and Bitch-Sensei looked at him, smiling. " Seven tentacles is a big handicap. But, don't stop there!!! Come after me with raw hunger on this island surrounded on all sides by water-- my weakness!! " Koro-sensei explained and everyone looked serious.