Chapter 32

With a needle poked into her skin, Raine had stopped Stacy just in the knick of time from pumping crystal meth into Raine's body. It was a close call and terrible error in judgment for Raine, but the experience was already out of her mind because she chose to use ecstasy - Chris' leisure drug of choice.

Raine's heels clicked along the hardwood floor as she entered the room with her chest puffed out proudly in the short low-cut dress that hugged her curves. Heads turned over to Raine and she grinned widely in response. If Stacy's too fucked to leave that room, I'm going to find fun on my own.

Raine headed over to grab a glass of wine from a long table, but busy eyeing two women in black leather tights and a black leather jackets that showed off their cleavage. Raine did a doubletake at the similar faces. Twins? They kissed. Nope, just egotistical since they fuck people people who would look like themselves. Raine took the time to admire the two.

Raine had made up her mind. She wanted both of them.

One of them turned her attention to Raine as Raine approached them in the foyer, "Are you the CEO of Hush?"

"Uh huh," Raine responded, staring at the red lipstick on the plump lips.

Raine's eyes trailed down the exposed cleavage and over the dark long legs beneath the stockings the shiny leather leggings. Nice ass.

"Look at me," the woman tsked while she circled around Raine as if she were hunting.

Raine's dilated eyes snapped back up to the woman's black ones. She was looking at Raine as if Raine were beneath her. She's so hot... Raine glanced over at the woman next to the one she was ogling. And by default, so is she.

"I'm sorry... uh..." Raine mumbled.

"Tamara is what you can call me and this is my lover Dominique," She smiled with a set of perfectly straight teeth.

Tamara. Dreadlocks. Dominique, long straight blonde streaks in her long black hair. Raine reminded herself.

"We were talking about how you're cute enough to play with. Do you want to come in a room with us?" Dominique motioned with her eyes up the winding staircase.

"I could come... a lot," Raine said in passing as she grabbed a glass of wine.

"This one needs to be punished," Tamara smirked at Dominique.

"Ah, ah, ah," Dominique shook her head, "Calm down Tamara, we have all night to play."

Dominique eyed her up and down, " Let's do a bit of sharing. Let us know what you're into," she flicked her finger nonchalantly, "and we'll let you know what we're into. Maybe we can have a lot of ...fun."

Raine grinned. Perfect.

Tamara's boots clicked along as Raine stumbled along behind her captors. She was being led up the worn down staircase and before she knew it, she was in a small room with nothing but a large bed, a chair, and the soft sound of a fan that churned hot air at her.

Raine's arms were tied behind the back of the chair she was sitting on. The dim light gave off so much heat that sweat was dripping off of her nose. She was trapped by the women that stood before her.

Tamara held all the power in the world over her and yet Raine still needed her more than ever. She came prowling towards Raine as her hips swung side to side and the red lipstick curled itself into a smirk. She had caught Raine's eyes linger over the black leather at her cleavage.

"Can't wait to see what's under there," Raine deadpanned as she looked back up at the soft edges of her jaw.

"Ah, ah, ah," Raine heard Dominique from beside her. Dominique grinned widely and pushed her index finger against Raine's red lips, "Hush."