Chapter 13

The only thing Chris was aware of, was sensations between her legs that their make out session was causing. Chris longed for Raine even more when she pictured Raine's tongue teasing her other set of lips. This was short lived because when Raine's tongue, expertly cut across Chris' full lower lip, it broke their kiss. 

Doing so was necessary because Raine had felt Chris' hand squeeze her inner thigh. As much as Raine ached for Chris, she knew that the older woman's gropes were capable of hypnotizing her into submission. Raine wrapped a hand around the digital watch over Chris' small wrist, which made Chris' grip release.

Next, Raine removed her hand from the wrist and used it to throw one of Chris' legs over the arm of the couch with a sultry look on her face. Chris shifted down the leather couch and sunk deeper into it. Chris felt her heart jolt with excitement as she stared at Raine's movements. The gentle dominance she saw in Raine was mesmerizing.

Raine pressed her fingertips against Chris' chest and honed in on her prey. She was slowly undressing Chris with her blue gaze. Raine felt Chris' body tense right before their eyes met. Chris' looked down at the fingers on her chest and then looked down at the seat next to her for a moment.

Raine felt a second layer underneath Chris' shirt and then she softly said, "Don't worry, I'm only going to touch you where you want to be touched."

A slow smile appeared on Chris' face as she slumped back into the couch. Raine took that as the cue to suck on Chris' lower lip, which caused a low moan to escape from Chris' mouth and echo into Raine's. Raine dragged her short manicured nails down Chris' flat stomach and watched the woman squirm below her.

Chris prepared herself, but couldn't help but feel the lips between her legs contract as if they were thirsty for Raine. When Raine's fingers got to the waistline of the pair of black jeans Chris was wearing, Raine's eyebrows shot up and her jaw dropped.

Raine gasped, "Are these my jeans you're wearing?"

She hadn't recognized them earlier because they were much baggier on Chris than on herself. It was no wonder she wasn't able to find them!

Chris smiled sheepishly and nodded, "I borrowed them," and then quickly added, "and I think it's totally fair because my pants had your cum all over the crotch and I had to walk back to my room."

Raine's eyes blinked a few times and then shot daggers at Chris.

"You're hot when you're mad," Chris grinned and placed her hands on Raine's waist.

Raine kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes, "You're so fucking annoying."

Chris looked up at the hotheaded Raine, and curled her lower lip into the cutest pout. This forced Raine to use all her might and resist the urge she had to kiss the pout away. Instead, Raine unbuttoned the jeans and pulled down the zipper while she glared at Chris.

Raine turned her attention back to Chris and looked at her hungrily as she spoke, "You're in so much troub-"

Suddenly, Raine felt a vibration against her high. She pulled the phone out with her free hand to find that it was was her public relations agent calling.

Raine looked over at Chris and smirked as if what she was doing with Chris just another chore. She spit in her hand and then slipped it underneath Chris' boxers.

"Freshly tested today," Raine smiled as held up the cupped spit in her hand and winked.

When her hand grazed over the shaved mound, she flicked the spit against the dampness between Chris' legs. Everything Raine did screamed sexy and now Chris had an expert's hand between her legs.