Chapter 9

The entangling of tongues and soft caresses of wet lips continued while Chris' musky cologne mixed with Raine's earthy perfume. Raine allowed her eyes to flutter shut, as she felt a warm puff of wintermint breath from their lips pulling apart. Upon opening her eyes, the two stared with deep focus into each other without a word.

Their next kiss was slower and more drawn out. Raine felt both of their bodies relax, but sensing the change in pace and the fluttering in her stomach, Raine quickly shifted until she was right against Chris. Their chests touched, but more importantly for Raine, she was in a much better position to continue grinding down on Chris' crotch.

Raine dropped her hand from the back of Chris' head onto her shoulder instead. From there, she trailed her short fingernails down Chris' sides and came to a stop with her thumbs in the nooks of Chris' hips. A low muffled moan from Chris was released into the kiss.

Raine broke the kiss and pulled away far enough for Chris to see her full lips contort into into a devilish smirk. Raine's hips suddenly changed their rhythm to a slower swishes against Chris while she focussed on the older woman's ravaging eyes. You're mine now.

Chris let out a small groan of approval. She couldn't stop staring at the way Raine's hypnotic body was moving, but she did have a dilemma. There was no clear decision on whether her eyes should have on the cleavage in front of her, or whether they should continue down to watch the expert grind into all the right spots. She decided she would have pieces of both. Chris placed a hand on the back of Raine's neck and gave it a light squeeze while she placed the other hand across Raine's chest just above the breast before her. She looked up at the blonde with determined eyes. You think you're a pro, but you haven't a clue what you've just started.

Chris' hands were just the perfect amount slightly clammy. Raine bit her lower lip as she submitted to the older woman's touch. An unintended moan escaped from Raine's lips as her oversized breast was being tugged on by the two fingers clamped onto her nipple. This feels dirty.

Raine's body hardened when as the other hand glided down her back and over the pinstriped dress pants under her ass. This was the first time an Asian woman touched her and she was surprised to learn that she found it just as hot.

Chris smiled smugly after she felt the pores around her palm surface. She freed her hands, grabbed onto Raine's waist, and shoved her onto her side. Before Raine could react, she was already on her back with wrists pinned down overtop of her head and Chris was hovering over her. Your body is completely mine now Lestrange.

Raine looked up at her with a playful glare. I say how this goes. Raine thrust her hips upwards creating a bridge that shifted Chris' bodyweight forward. Raine locked her arms around Chris' elbow and pulled it toward her own leg and rolled over onto her knees.

"I'm the top," Raine smirked.

"Oh I see," Chris nodded, trying to suppress a smile. So she knows how to wrestle.

Chris licked her lips then easily rolled back on top. This time, she managed to flip the blonde onto her stomach.

"Shut up and stay," Chris growled demandingly into her ear.

Raine's body stiffened, she was unsure of how she even got into her current position. She had felt a bit of pressure against her shoulder and back of the knee opposite to her shoulder, but that was about it. Chris was victorious and she hated losing, but it was so fucking hot at the same time.

Chris pulled Raine's buttoned up blazer overtop of her head and left it there to lock in the positioning of Raine's arms above her head. She had lost control and the idea of Chris looking over her with those eyes was incredibly arousing, so she chose to stay.