Chapter 20

"I'd like to try what we talked about the other night," Chris said as she looked down.

"Right now?" Raine asked as she threw her bag onto the ground.

Chris smiled, "Yeah. I feel like I'll be in... good hands."

"Okay," Raine smirked before she grabbed a fist full of Chris' black t-shirt and pulled her in for a rough kiss. She forced her tongue into Chris' wet mouth and used her body to push Chris against one of the walls.

Chris hit the wall with a soft landing as she let out a moan that echoed into Raine's mouth. She felt her breathing quicken. She loved it when women took control. In fact, she had been looking forward to the next time she and Raine could continue what they had started. Realizing the context of where they were at, she looked through the only wall made of clear glass. Below the corner room of the building, there cars were passing by below them and people moved in and out of the main entrance.

While Chris was usually more private about her business, Raine was a whole other breed. This woman can have sex almost anywhere.

Raine broke away from the kiss and held onto Chris' wrists. It was the perfect opportunity for her to introduce Chris to some riskier activities. Besides, Raine knew that there was never really a perfect time to explore and feel new adrenaline rushes. She also knew that the spontaneity would feed into the rush.

Chris smirked, "Are you just getting me back for fucking you the way I did?"

Raine laughed and coldly stated, "No, Chris. I don't fuck like you, I fuck better than you."

"I'd like to see that happen... I also sense that still jealous of Chun?" Chris pressed on, not entirely sure of what she was getting herself into, "You know that you and I aren't exactly a monogamous pair..."

Raine imagined, for a brief moment, what it could be like if they were an exclusive couple. Our room would probably be plastered with nerdy school charts and posters of Chinese pop stars. Raine amused herself with the thought and then shook it off. Being around Chris almost every day and waking up to having the woman in her bed was a thought that scared her. She could hardly stand being around Chris for too long before she got on her nerves. Plus, it would also mean that there was no possibility of seeing other women... like Stacy.

Raine chuckled, "Obviously, but I'm mad about the way you stare at her when I'm around," Her eyes cut through Chris' confidence.

Chris stared back with puppy eyes and responded with sarcasm charged in her voice, "I'm sorry babe, next time I'll just stare at your knockers instead."

Raine blinked.

Chris smiled with her mouth open, "Your tits."

Raine rolled her eyes, "Thanks for the translation." British slang.

"You're very welcome," Chris said as she stared at her constrained wrists.

Raine had a feeling that Chris was challenging her to see how far she could go. She pressed her body against Chris' and then whispered, "Do you like when I'm mad at you?"

"Yeah, 'cause you're so bitchy," Chris chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up," Raine hissed and sunk her teeth into Chris' neck.

Chris gasped in surprise as she felt the sharpness poke her skin before she felt suction. The little bit of pain that she had initially felt, suddenly felt good. She felt the muscles in-between her legs involuntarily contract and flex as moisture allowed the folds to easily glide against themselves. Chris whimpered, giving Raine quite the satisfaction.