Chapter 25

Limbs were tangled with each other as Raine breathed heavily. Her chest still pink from the nails that dug into her and the explosion between her legs was now being lapped up by the expertise of the other woman's tongue.

Raine's eyes flew open and she propped herself up on her elbows as she looked down with concern at the direct contact of the tongue.

Stacy noticed the abrupt movement and knowing Raine like the back of her hand, she looked up at her to quickly reassure, "Don't worry I'm on PrEP... Can you pass me another?"

Raine had no idea what she was talking about, but decided that it could wait until later. After all, she just wanted the euphoric feelings to continue. She let out a sigh of pleasure as she grabbed a small brown bottle off the end-table and passed it to the woman below. She shut her eyes and heard the bottle pop open followed by a long inhale.

"You have to fuck me right now," she whispered and threw a strap-on up at her.

"That thing is huge. Are you sure you're relaxed enough?"

Stacy's tanned body slithered next to Raine in a way that distracted her so much it caused her to fumble with the silicone.

"Yeah... I fucking love poppers. They prepare you for anything and everything."

"I remember. Me too..." Raine turned on the lamp beside the bed and smirked to herself. I can't miss this.

Raine wrestled Stacy down, causing her chest to heave and sway. She dipped down and quickly gave her chest a lick with the tip of her tongue. She just couldn't resist the pink tips.

"You ready?" Raine grinned, watching the affects of the drug take over. Amyl nitrites... Gotta hand it to them when it comes to relaxing your body.

Raine could feel the material of the strap-on stick against her damp legs. She intertwined her hands with Stacy's and held her down while hips thrusted. She thanked the heavens for the clean shaven area which increased her visibility of the whole ordeal.

Unfortunately, as much as she had wanted to feel close to Stacy in the moment, she couldn't stop wondering if Stacy actually wanted her. As she thrusted aimlessly, she found herself lost. Between the screams, Raine's mind wandered back into the grocery store. She felt the cold ring on Stacy's finger. She felt her stomach sink. She remembered seeing her own reflection after months of depression; the dark circles around her red eyes, the scrawny body before her, and the look of defeat written across her face. She remembered being broken. Not again....

Damn I got clam jammed. Raine let out a sigh and reached for the bottle of amyl nitrite. Ah, this should uncuff this muff. She popped it open and took a deep breath.

Immediately, Raine felt all the blood rush to her head and the drumming of her heart became louder than her thoughts. Raine gripped onto Stacy's hips as her hunger began. I have to have her.

She focused on her prey and moved in. They meshed together and became one. Warmth spread through Raine's body and her breathing staggered as she ignored the beads of sweat that dripped down her face.

"Stacy, you feel so good," Raine threw her head back in ecstasy and gripped onto Stacy's thighs. She felt stronger and more confident than ever in her actions.

Stacy's screams seemed to echo as her body shook and time stopped completely. Her pile of wet hair on the bed was like art. She looked up at Raine, dazed.

Within seconds, they had both took another hit and were spinning head-first into their third round. Stacy's fingers danced over Raine's skin like a warm drizzle. Her insides were burning and all she wanted was more of Stacy. She needed her like a furiously crazed pussy that wanted the catnip dangling in front of its eyes. A low growl echoed out of Raine.

The night carried on as they continued to take hits right before oncoming orgasms to help drag it out until they eventually wore down.

"God, I love you," Stacy whispered.

"Mmm..." Raine smiled and fell onto the bed. It feels good to hear those words again.

~~~

"Hey, is everything alright? You seem a bit off," Chris tilted her head to the side like a new angle would help her see Raine from a different perspective.

Raine stared at her building lobby ahead as if it were interesting while she answered, "I'm tired, sorry I've been quiet... just really tired." Shortly after, she covered her mouth as if she were in contemplation.

Did she just tell me a have truth? Her mouth was covered like she had more to say but wouldn't let herself say it. She repeated herself and is standing awfully still... Stop it, Chris! Don't start using stuff you learned in that damned interrogation class again.

"Yeah, don't sweat it," Chris said quietly. Is she shutting me out now that we're dating? Or am I over analyzing because we're dating?

"Well... this is you," Chris offered her a small smile while she crossed her arms and hunched forward a little.

Raine's stomach churned like a tornado that got bigger with each passing second. Her palms were damp with sweat as she pictured the events of the night prior. The visual of Stacy's body on top of hers and the feelings of undeniable desire came crashing into Raine's mind.

She couldn't stop it. Their screams that echoed throughout the floor of Stacy's building were now echoing in her mind. And then there was that silence. The silence and calm of laying in Stacy's arms while thinking about Sabrina. It was unbearable. Damn you Stacy.

Stacy and Raine are an interesting mix, eh? Do you think that it's possible to mend a relationship where the trust has been broken? 

This chapter was super short, but to make up for it, the next chapter is a bit longer. Good news: I already posted the next one because you're loved. Does this make you happy too? Don't forget to give the little star a touch. I think it likes light grazes and TLC.