Chapter Sïxty-Ëïght: Ï Prëfër Pïñk

The next day, Zoey was aggressively cleaning the kitchen. Tyler and Jenna watched her with concern. Tyler stood up, Jenna grabbed his hand. "Where are you going?" She whispered. "You'll be fine." He kissed her head and went upstairs. Jenna stared at Zoey as she aggressively started wiping down the cabinets.

Tyler went into Josh's bedroom and knocked on the bathroom. Josh muttered something that Tyler assumed was supposed to be English. He opened the door to see Josh brushing his teeth. "Yo you almost done?" He asked. Josh nodded and spit. "Why?" Josh questioned. "Your wife has been awake for two hours." Tyler explained. "I'm just getting up-" "She's been aggressively cleaning the whole house." Tyler added. Josh raised a brow. "Did you say something to tick her off?" Josh asked. "I said 'morning' and she was grumpy before that." He told him. Josh rinsed his mouth out and cleaned his toothbrush.

"So then you haven't seen the tweet?" Tyler asked. "Oh god. What tweet?" He furrowed his brow. "Check your mentions bro." Tyler patted the doorframe. Josh walked out and over to the bedside table. He picked up his phone and saw Gabbie mentioned him in something. "Oh boy." Josh rubbed his face. He saw the tweet and set his phone down. "Purple and yellow are complementary colors huh?" Tyler asked. "Well now we know why she's cleaning." Josh scratched his head. "Does she always clean when shes pissed?" He asked. "Only when she doesn't want to bother someone with it. She takes her aggression out by cleaning and music." Josh put on his jeans. "Well she's hella jealous so you should probably go do something." Tyler snickered and headed downstairs.

Josh leaned on the kitchen doorframe and watched her scrub the counter. "Zoey." He said. She looked up and then back down still cleaning. "Zoooeey." He walked over sighing. Josh hugged her waist from behind. She inhaled deeply and kept cleaning. "Zoreo talk to me." He kissed her ear. Zoey smiled a little. "Is that a smile I see?" He smirked. "No." Her smile left. Josh gripped her waist. "I think I can bring it back." He smirked. Zoey rolled her eyes. Josh kissed her neck and then blew a raspberry on her neck. "Josh!!" She giggled and pushed him off. "What're you doing!?" She giggled and held her neck where he did it. "You wanna talk now giggle box?" He held her hands smiling. Zoey huffed and smiled at him. "Don't act like you haven't seen it." She ran her hands up his chest. "Baby she's only teasing." Josh held her waist.

"It still bothers me." She rolled her eyes. "But she's not my sexy wife." He kissed her. Zoey bit her lip and smiled. "She's not funny like you. She's not cute like you. She's not you. She's not this beautiful woman standing in front of me wearing a wedding ring. Our rings." Josh moved her hair behind her ear. "You're so perfect." She kissed him. "Have I convinced you enough?" He rubbed her hips. "For the most part." She laughed. "Shall I prove it in other ways?" He kissed her neck. "Mm Josh not now." She smiled and gently pushed him off. Josh pouted. "Maybe later you horn dog." She kissed his cheek. Josh kissed her and hugged her.

~👽~

"Hey!" Josh threw Tyler a pair of swimming trunks. "What's this?" Tyler raised a brow. "We're going swimming and y'all are going with." Josh smiled. "Oh Josh I have nothing to wear." Jenna frowned. "Nonsense." Zoey smiled. "Let's go pick you something from my closet." She took Jenna's hand. Jenna nodded and grinned as Zoey helped her upstairs.

Jenna looked at some of the things Zoey pulled out. Jenna went with the red two piece. "Do you think Tyler would like it?" She asked. "Why wouldn't he?" Zoey raised a brow. "He hasn't...seemed attracted to me. In that way. Since I got bigger." Jenna frowned. "Oh Jen." Zoey sat next to her and held her hand. "Its been awhile and I dont know. He doesn't seem into me." She sniffed. Zoey furrowed her brow. "Am I too fat for him?" She said tears welling up. "No no! That's just your momma hormones talking." Zoey hugged her. "Tyler loves you." She smiled. "Then why won't he kiss me like he used to? Or touch me in any way? I'm just too fat." Jenna coveted her face. Zoey hugged her. "Jenna you're beautiful." She smiled.