Chapter Fïfty-Ëïght: Düñshïñë

Josh stood up and immediately hugged her tightly. "You shouldn't be scared of losing me." He kissed her head. "But I am!" She cried gripping his shirt. "You don't understand!" Zoey sobbed more. "So help me understand baby." He held her face wiping her tears with his thumbs. Zoey's lip quivered looking at him. "Talk to me Zoreo." He kissed her forehead. Josh then kissed both her cheeks and her lips. "I'm listening." He half smiled.

"She's everything Josh." Zoey's eyes filled with tears again. "How?" "Have you seen your ex?? Debby has everything. Her perfect hair and perfect makeup. She loves things you love. You guys were so happy. Shes more spontaneous. Have you seen her body?? I'm a cow. I barely fit into the jeans I've got. I can't rock shorts and skirts like her. Shes so adorable and I'm over here looking the an expired bottle of Pepto Bismol that belongs in the trash." Zoey explained as tears streamed down. Josh furrowed his brow.

"Zoey how could you?" He frowned. "What?" She sniffed. "Say those things. Honey, she's my ex for a reason." He lifted her chin. "Okay but no offense but you loved her. She left." Zoey regretted saying that. "Oh god I'm sorry." She covered her mouth. "You're right. She did leave but, I didn't chase her did I? Or when I met you? I went after you even though I could have stood a chance with her. I chose you." He told her. "Why?" She rolled her eyes. "Because you're the most beautiful girl in the universe. You're the only one I want. Ever. Debby doesn't come close to you. Especially personality wise." Josh held her face smiling. Zoey's heart fluttered. "You're not a cow. Baby you're gorgeous and perfect the way you are. Even if you gained, which you haven't, I wouldn't love you any less. You are and will always be my one and only Zoreo. Also, not that I'm hating but she has people to do that stuff. Makeup and hair. You don't. You do your own stuff and look flawless. You're even better without makeup. Also, you're just the right of adventure for me. I can either go out with you or have a lazy day. I love that. And, I happen to think you look great in shorts and skirts." Josh grinned showing his dimples and squinty eyes.

Zoey laughed softly. "Really?" She sniffed looking up at him. "Always." Josh kissed her and pulled her closer. Zoey wrapped her arms around him as his hands ran up her back. Somehow they made their way to the bed and managed to lay down on it without breaking the kiss. Josh pulled Zoey down more on top of him as they kissed.

"Hey we heard yelling, is everythi-oh." Tyler opened their door. He quickly shut the door. "Why do I always walk in on their make out sessions man." He shook his head and sighed. Tyler slugged into his bedroom and plopped onto the bed. Jenna was reading a maternity book and glanced at Tyler. She smirked and continued reading. "You walked in on them kissing again didn't you?" She smirked. "Yeah." He said muffled into the bed. "I told you it was fine." Jenna snickered. "Whatever. Anyway," He sat up. "They don't have the wrong idea." Tyler smirked. "Tyler! We've got company." She blushed. "We didn't have to go that far but, I wouldn't mind a kiss." He crawled over to her. Jenna blushed and gigged as Tyler crawled above her. "I love you." He smiled as their noses brushed. "I love you too." She blushed as Tyler kissed her.

**minor smut warning**

Josh flipped on top of Zoey and kissed her neck. "MmJosh." She bit her lip. He lifted her shirt as he trailed kisses down. Josh was kissing her stomach when Zoey stopped him. She took off his shirt and ran her hands along his chest. Josh bit his lip and smirked blushing. He got back on top of her and kissed her passionately. Zoey wrapped her legs around his waist as he pressed against her.

Josh kissed her jawline and trailed his tongue down her chest slowly. Zoey held his hair gently as she let him do his thing. He came back up and kissed her neck sucking on her sweet spot. She tried to hold her moan back. Josh covered her mouth gently as he did it more and she moaned. Zoey gripped his back the more he did it. He gently kissed the spot before trailing lower again. Josh unbuttoned his pants and then pressed against her. She pulled his head down lower and kissed him. He kissed her neck more but slower and slower as his mind wandered.