Chapter Twëñty-Sïx: Brëåkïñg Hër Wålls

A couple days went by and the boys had a show tonight. Everything was going great. Tyler had never seen Josh so happy. He was thankful for Zoey. She sparked something in Josh that he's been missing. It only grew more and more each day. Tyler actually liked Zoey. She was a good person and kind hearted. She was like another little sister to him. Jenna grew a big liking to her as well. They were best friends and talked all the time. The boys made sure that they didn't have a concert on Lily's wedding day. It was important to them to go.

Jenna was picking up papers when she heard Zoey squeal. She looked up to see Josh had Zoey over his shoulder as she laughed. Jenna smiled and stood there. They were adorable. "Josh!" Zoey squealed. "Put me down!" She laughed. "Why?" He laughed spinning her. Jenna started recording them. "Joshhh!" Zoey couldn't stop laughing. "Imma throw up if you don't." She laughed more. Josh slowed down and set her down. "Boop!" She poked his nose. Josh smiled and Zoey went to run away and Josh grabbed her from behind and spun her in a circle. "Nooooo." She laughed. "My Zoreo." He laughed. "Josh!" She finally gave up. Josh started attacking her cheek and neck with kisses. Jenna giggled and posted it on Instagram.

"Goals ❤ #alienlovers @ joshuadun
@ zoeydawson "

Tyler ran up behind Jenna and grabbed her waist. He did the same and spun her around. "Tyler!" Jenna gasped. She laughed as he set her down. "I felt left out." Tyler chuckled. "Awe Ty." Jenna kissed him. Tyler laid his forehead against hers. He closed his eyes and smiled as Jenna hugged him. "Dawww." Zoey winked and snapped a photo of Jenna and Tyler. She posted it on Instagram after liking the video.

"Goals #jyler #ftw ❤ @ jennaajoseph @ tylerrjoseph "

Josh got on Instagram and liked it. He commented "for the win ✌" and then checked out the video. Zoey was helping move cords while he watched it. Josh sat down as he watched it and smiled. He kept replaying it over and over. Zoey walked over and smiled. She bent down in front of him. "Whatcha watching?" She asked. "You." He smiled. Zoey smiled big. Josh set his phone down, he grabbed Zoey's face and pulled her into a kiss. She blushed and went with it. "You're my everything." He moved her hair behind her ears. "I love you Josh." She blushed. "I love you too Zoey." He kissed her again. Zoey hugged him. "You're my whole universe." She whispered in his ear. Josh blushed and smiled at her. "My alien." She winked and kissed his cheek. Josh smiled bigger and looked down. "Now go on. I don't wanna interrupt you working. Go do your thing." She winked. Josh nodded and ran over to Tyler up on stage.

"Hey. I need to talk to you." Josh whispered to Tyler as he smiled at Zoey. "What's up?" He whispered. "I'm gonna do it. Next month. For our third anniversary." Josh smiled. "Do what?" Tyler set his phone down. Josh pulled out his phone and showed Tyler a picture. "Dude." Tyler smiled. "It's not the official one but one step at a time. I'm not gonna screw this up." Josh blushed. "It's great. That's smart too." Tyler high fived him. "I'll need Jenna's help when it's time. So I can get it." He waved at Jenna. "She'll be more than happy." Tyler smiled at Jenna. Josh glanced at Zoey who was watching them with a smile. "Guns for hands?" Tyler asked. "Yeah." Josh hopped on his drums. They started sound checking using that song.

Halfway through Josh glanced at Zoey who was singing along quietly watching them. He smiled as he continued. "And you never put the safety on." Tyler sang. Singing along Zoey smiled. That all came to a stop when her head started to hurt. My head. Zoey put her hand on the side of her head. Just like that her eyes rolled back and she passed out. Jenna yelled and Tyler stopped. "Zoey?!" Josh jumped up and climbed over his drums. The boys jumped down from the stage and ran over. Jenna was next to Zoey trying to wake her. "What happened?!" Josh got on his knees and held Zoey. "I don't know! She was singing and then all of a sudden passed out." Jenna pulled out her phone and dialed 911. "Is she breathing?" Tyler asked. "Yeah. She is." Josh held Zoey trying to wake her up. "The line is busy!" Jenna started to freak out. "What?! How can an emergency line be bus-" Tyler sighed in frustration. "Come on. We gotta take her to the hospital asap." Tyler helped Jenna up. Josh picked Zoey up as they ran to the car. Clique members outside were freaking out. They saw them run with Zoey and the panicked faces on the three. Fans immediately took to social media.