Chapter Sïxty-Øñë: My Fïrst Åñd Låst

At the reception everyone was having a good time. Zoey's cousin was already drunk and drinking the whole bar. Josh and Zoey were sitting at their table holding hands talking. "You look so beautiful." He told her in her ear. The music was really loud. "You too. Wait- I mean you look handsome as well. I mean I don't look handsome you do-" Josh kissed her. "I knew what you meant." He smiled. Zoey blushed and covered her face. "I can't even talk." She sighed. "I'm not doing much better." He hugged her. Zoey giggled and caressed his cheek. She glanced at his smile and her rings. Zoey grinned and pecked his lips.

Someone came over with a bottle of champagne. "Did you guys want more?" He asked. "Not me." Josh refused. "Thanks though." Josh smiled. Zoey declined because she wasn't big on drinking too much. "How come you didn't get some?" She asked in his ear. "The champagne?" He asked. "Yeah." She nodded. "Last time I drank too much I almost lost you." Josh brushed her hair out of her face. "I won't let that happen again. I know my limit and I've had it." He smiled. Zoey furrowed her brow and kissed his hand. "I love you Josh." She smiled. "My lemon head." She giggled. Josh blushed and snickered.

The lights dimmed and the stage light came on. "So it's time for the first dance. Both the bride and groom have chosen their own songs. Zoey, Josh, please come up to the dance floor." Jesse smiled. Josh stood up and held out his hand. Zoey took his hand and they walked to the dance floor. "The first song of the night is Josh's choice. Paramore's The Only Exception." He smiled. Hayley smiled at Josh and thumbed him up. Zoey smiled as she took his hand and put her other hand on his shoulder. Josh wrapped his free arm around her waist. Their noses touching, they started to sway back and fourth as the song played. Josh twirled Zoey around when the music got more intense and pulled her closer to him when he brought her back.

"So paramore?" Zoey smiled. "Yeah. I like them and I happen to know this hot chick who loves them too." He smirked. Zoey giggled as they danced more. "I happen to know this really really hot guy right? He's got egg yolk hair. I happen to know a band he really likes too." She held the back of his neck as Josh held her waist swaying together. "Do you now?" He smirked as their noses touched. "Mhm." She nodded.

"Next song, chosen by our lovely bride, Blink 182's I Miss You." Jesse played the song. "Babe." Josh smirked at his bride. "Hello there, the angel from my nightmare." She started singing which only made Josh smirk. She sung beautifully and it was one of his favorite bands. Josh pulled her close as it continued and they sung together. It was as if no one was there. Zoey twirled his duck tails as they swayed. Josh held her waist firmly and close. She loved when he sang. He didn't do it enough and he sounded soothing. As the music got more intense he spun them around in circles as they swayed. When the beat kicked up with the chorus, Josh lifted Zoey up by her waist spinning them around as they sang and she held his shoulders. She laughed as they did it and when the beat slowed down he brought her slowly back down. As Josh sung the last words he dipped Zoey again. She smiled as the song finished and he kissed her bringing her up slowly. Others started getting on the dance floor but they didn't even notice. Josh and Zoey continued kissing. Josh felt this overwhelming feeling of heat pulse through his body. All he wanted was Zoey. All he wanted was his wife. "I love you." She smiled. "I love you too." Josh grinned.

After dancing for a bit and actually silly. It was time for the cake. Josh and Zoey walked up to the big white cake. Josh hugged her from behind burying his face in her shoulder hiding his grin. "Dont make me do it myself dork." She laughed. Josh ran his hand down her arm and held her hand as she held the knife. "Ready?" He smiled. Zoey nodded and they cut a piece off. Josh grabbed a piece off the plate as did Zoey. He fed Zoey her piece and she smirked. Zoey shoved his piece all over his mouth smearing frosting all over it. She bursted out laughing. Josh smirked. "Really Zoey?" He laughed and set the plate down. "No no!" She gasped and tried running away. Josh grabbed her hand and spun her back holding her waist as he smeared cake frosting all over her cheek and nose. "Josh!" She squealed and laughed. He licked her nose. "We did good on the frosting choice." He smirked and laughed. She licked his cheek. "The cakes not dry either." She made the okay sign with her hand and laughed. Everyone laughed at them taking photos. Josh held her waist and kissed her.