Chapter Sïxty: Chürch Øf Düñ

OK I STRONGLY RECOMMEND WITH ALL MY HEART THAT U LISTEN TO THE ABOVE VIDEO ON REPEAT WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER! IT HIGHLY SETS THE MOOD AND I HOPE U ENJOY!!

This was it.

April 15th, 2017

Today was the day of the wedding.

Josh hadn't seen Zoey since yesterday afternoon. Things were going great. Until he looked at the clock.

"Oh god. Oh god." He covered his face pacing back and fourth. "What's wrong Josh?" Tyler frowned standing up. "I have to get married in a few hours." He rubbed his face. "Josh-" "I'm so nervous. What if I stutter? What if she doesn't show? What if she doesn't say 'I Do'? And runs? She'd be better off doing that." He furrowed his brow. "Josh. Stop." Tyler grabbed his hands. "I didn't think I'd get to ever do this." Josh half smiled still looking terrified. Tyler hugged him. "You've got this man. Okay? You're gonna walk out there and shes gonna come down that aisle. All your worries will fade away. I promise. Do you remember your vows?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded. "Yeah. Yeah." "Okay good. Show me." Tyler held out his hand for him to go ahead. "Okay. Um. Zoey. I...I forgot." Josh grabbed his head. "That's why I grabbed this before you left." Tyler handed Josh his vows. "Thank you!" Josh hugged him taking the paper reading it over and over. Jordan and Mark fixed his pants for him. "You're gonna mess up your pants." Jordan sighed. Josh sat down and propped up his feet. Taking in deep breaths as the minutes passed. Calming his anxiety.

"No I want it down. We discussed this." Zoey moved her head. "Okay sorry." Jade nodded. "Its not you. I just wanna look..perfect.." Zoey looked down. "Darling, to Josh you already are." She smiled. "Do you want me to get you something to drink?" Jenna asked. Zoey shook her head. "Were almost done." Jade finished braiding. "Jenna straighten her ends for me please?" She asked. Jenna nodded and began fixing Zoey's ends. "I wonder what he looks like." Zoey smiled.

Josh was sitting down in the chair waiting. "Do you think shes gonna go through with it?" He asked his dad. "Yes. She loves you very much. You can see it in the way she looks at you." Bill smiled. "Yeah?" Josh smiled. "Most definitely." Tyler patted his shoulder.

"Hey, where's her veil?" Jade whispered to Lily

"Hey, where's her veil?" Jade whispered to Lily. "I thought you had it?" She asked. "No. I don't." Jade furrowed her brow. "You don't what?" Zoey looked at them. "Nothing." Lily nodded. "Don't what Jade?" Zoey stood up. "Don't freak out but..we might have left your veil at the house.." Jade looked down. "What!?" She covered her mouth. "I can't get married without it!" Jenna walked in confused. "What's wrong?" She rested her hand on Zoey's shoulders. "My veil is at the house! What am I supposed to do!? I don't have time!" Zoey held her head. "Hey shhh. What am I?" Jenna asked. "My maid of honor." She sighed. "So its my job to make sure you don't stress. I will have someone get it for you asap. I promise." Jenna hugged her. "Don't stress on your special day." She smiled. Zoey half smiled. "Go get something to drink." Jenna opened the door as Zoey walked out.