Chapter Førty: Ëñdlëss Süppørt

Today was the day Josh and Tyler had to leave. Josh looked at his phone. Nothing. Still no calls no texts. I guess she's not coming. Josh frowned. He grabbed his suitcase and got into the cab. Josh went through his phone on the car ride there. Going through his pictures of them. Josh smiled. He thought maybe when he came back things would be fine. He rubbed his thumb across his phone screen. Staring at her picture. My bubblegum girl.

Zoey finally crawled out of bed. Her hair was a mess and she looked like shit. Zoey slumped downstairs. "Oh." Lily gasped. "I know I know. I look terrible." Zoey waved her hand. "No I thought you left." "Where would I go?"  Zoey scoffed. "To see Josh off. They leave today remember?" She said. Zoey nearly dropped the milk. Her eyes widened. She was right. Josh was leaving today and Zoey wouldn't see him for a month. She closed her eyes. "And?" She said. "Zoey Dawson. Stop trying to be strong. Stop trying to act like everything is fine. I know you better than anyone. Zoey you are NOT fine. Josh is your world. For gods sake he saved you Zoey. You love him more than anything and I know you're depressed without your drummer boy. So stop this bullshit. If he's not gonna fucking talk to you you do it. Grow some balls and fucking talk to him Zoey. I will not let you ruin the one thing that is keeping you on this earth with me." Lily stood up. Zoey just looked at her in disbelief. "Go to him. Before its too late. Make things right. Swallow your pride. Do not let your blurry get the best of you!" She put her hands on her hips. Zoey frowned. Zoey walked away and went upstairs. "Zoey!!" Lily called.

Zoey stared at the wall in the bathroom. Thinking of what she said and Tyler. Zoey pulled at her hair.

"I love you." Josh's voice played in her head.

Zoey got up and grabbed her phone. She hesitantly brought up Josh's contact and called him. It kept ringing but no answer. "Come on. Answer why I've got the courage." She paced. Nothing. "Fuck." She rubbed her face. Zoey looked at the clock. Maybe he doesn't wanna talk to me...She frowned. No. Zoey pinned her hair up and wiped her eyes. She got dressed and grabbed Lily's car keys from her room. Zoey ran downstairs. "Where are you going?!" Lily asked. "To do the right thing." She ran out the door. "Fuck yes!!" Lily ran with.

Tyler and Josh walked up to the gate. "It's okay man." Tyler patted his back. Josh had a frown on his face the whole time. They stood in line waiting to board. Josh had his phone turned down and missed her call. He had no idea. He looked around and saw a couple hugging. His heart felt heavy. He had half a mind to run back to Zoey but he couldn't do that to Tyler.

Lily and Zoey ran into the airport. They headed to the front desk. "Which flight is for Germany?!" Zoey asked. "Which one ma'am?" The lady asked. "Berlin." "Let me look. I'm afraid they're about to depart." Zoey ran ahead. "Ma'am!" She yelled.

Fuckfuckfuckfuck. Zoey ran looking for his flight. She saw a gate. Her heart skipped a beat. Zoey ran threw the security. "Whoa!" The guard yelled. "She's okay!! She's okay!!!" Lily yelled. She held them off and distracted them. Zoey ran to the gate as fast she could. They shut the door. "No!!" She hit the door. "You have to let me on!" Zoey yelled. "I'm sorry they're leaving right now." The man told her. Zoey looked out the window and saw it depart. She covered her mouth. "I was too late. No." Zoey teared up. Lily ran up behind her. "I missed him." She frowned. "Oh Zoey." Lily furrowed her brow and hugged her. Zoey hugged her back and felt like her whole world came crashing down at once. She looked up and saw someone with bright pink hair. Her eyes widened. It was Josh with Tyler. There was two flights. Zoey let go of Lily and just ran. Tears rolling down her face. "J-josh." She choked. "Josh!!" She yelled running to him.