Chapter Thïrty-Twø: Ïmpërfëctly Përfëct

After the doctors checked her out they allowed more people to come back. "Zoey!!!" Jenna ran over and hugged Zoey. "Hey!" She smiled. "I was so worried!" Jenna sniffled. "Please no more tears. I'm okay." Zoey winked. "I got you flowers. Tyler helped pick them out." She handed them to Zoey. "Awe!" Zoey smiled. "They're beautiful guys." She smelled them. Josh stood by Zoey smiling. He was quiet but so happy. "What about the tour?!" Zoey looked the boys. "It's alright. It's on hold right now." Tyler told her. "No! The clique-" "Is worried about you. Greatly." Tyler said. "What?" Zoey looked at him. Tyler opened Instagram and handed her his phone. He was in a hashtag. Zoey read it. #prayersforzoey. Zoey looked at the boys and back at it. There was hundreds of posts. Thousands. All about Zoey. Tyler then pulled up twitter and showed her the same hashtag trending there. "Oh my god." She covered her mouth as her eyes filled with tears. Zoey scrolled through the posts. Such kind words from them. Josh kissed her head. "Josh was the most worried though." Tyler smiled. Zoey kissed Josh's neck. She pulled him into a hug. "I love you so much." She cried. "I love you too baby." Josh cried quietly hugging her firmly. Tyler put his arm around Jenna. She put her arms around his waist smiling. He kissed her head and smiled big. "Let's give them some time." Tyler whispered. "Hey, we'll be back. I'm gonna go call Mark." Tyler walked Jenna out. Zoey held Josh's face close. "Have you been here the whole time?" She smiled through her tears. Josh nodded still smiling. "Oh Josh." She wiped his tears. "Josh, they told me how long I've been out. Have you eaten? Drank? God, you look like you haven't slept." Zoey looked concerned. "I was more worried about you." Josh rubbed her arms. "Baby you need to eat something! You're starving. You're gonna get dehydrated. Are you feeling light headed? How do you feel?" Zoey went on. Josh was surprised. She had no concern for her health and the pain she was in. It was like it didn't happen, all she was worried about was Josh. "What if you pass out? Do you need Tyler to get you something? Tyler! How's your head? Are you-" Josh kissed her. Zoey was taken by surprise but it shut her up. She wrapped her arms around Josh's neck. Josh's heart was warm and whole again. Josh smiled at her. He kissed her nose. "We've got to stop meeting here." Zoey laughed. Josh snickered and kissed her again. Zoey kissed him back.

"Here. Eat." Zoey shoved food in front of him. Josh looked at it. "Now mister." Zoey looked at him. Josh smiled. He opened the chips and started eating. Zoey sighed in relief and laid back. Josh chuckled lightly and took a sip of water. "After this you're taking a nap too." She wagged her finger. "Okay mom." He smirked. "Good!" She laughed. "Can I ask you something?" Zoey looked at him. Josh nodded as he ate more. The boy was starving. "Did...they get him?" She asked. Josh almost choked. "Yeah. They've been investigating while waiting for you to wake up. They have enough on him." Josh's tone sounded angry. "Did he hurt you? He had a gun and I tried to grab it. He was gonna shoot you and I didn't want something to happen to you-" "I'm fine Zoey." He smiled. "How are you feeling?" Josh held her hand. "Good. I'm done with hospitals after this." She laughed. Josh laughed and drank more. "Did he..? All I remember in the end is blacking out a couple times." Zoey fiddled with her fingers. "No. I got there before he was able to do that." Josh held her hand. Zoey started laughing. Josh was confused and then she started crying as she laughed. "I was almost raped. I was beaten. I have these head issues. I have anxiety. I have depression. My brother died. My cat died. I'm stressed. I fought with you. Why? Why is my life like this? What did I do?" She looked up as she continued laughing and crying. Josh frowned and stood up. "I know it's not the worst. Some people have it worst. I shouldn't even be complaining. It's just like this heavy weight and I feel punished." Zoey sighed crying. Josh rubbed her shoulder. She looked at him. "You." "Me?" Josh tilted his head. "You saved me. Again." Zoey smiled. "No I didn't. I wasn't quick enough. I couldn't protect you." Josh furrowed his brow. "Josh. Stop it. Right now. Yes you did." She wiped her tears. "I'm so thankful for you. You saved me from getting raped Josh. You saved me from hurting myself. I have some good things in this world, you're the best. I stay for you. I should be in a lot of pain right now but I'm not. Part of that is my meds." She laughed. "But part of that is you." Zoey smiled. Josh smiled. "I'm sorry. Ignore what I said before." Zoey rubbed his cheek. "You're upset baby. You went through a traumatic thing. It's okay to have a breakdown....I did." Josh traced her arm. "What?" She looked at him. Josh laughed lightly. "Seeing you here. I broke down. I prayed to god. I even prayed to Zeke. Anything to help. I wouldn't sleep and I was depressed. The fear of losing you consumed me. Just the thought eats at my heart and stomach." Josh rubbed her head. Zoey smiled warmly. "You're an angel Josh." She pulled him into a kiss.