Chapter Førty-Fïvë: Båby Sïstër

Before we begin I wanna say thank you for bearing with me during this time. Really. 💚 Also Wattpad is having a glitch where I am unable to post songs and clip art. So until then I will just tell you the songs. You can spotify them or YouTube them on Firefox so you can listen while you read. If you didn't know you can listen to YouTube in the background of your phone if you use it through the Firefox browser. That's how I do it. Let me know if you have questions and enjoy. I love you beans.

Song to help set mood: Mountains Of The Moon~ Bayou

At the bowling place Tyler and Josh were setting up teams. Zoey sat more behind watching. She kept remembering Josh.

"Pick on someone your own size. Call me a bitch." Josh egged on.

"Come on. Call me a bitch. Pick on someone your own size." Zeke grabbed Jake's shirt.

Zoey rubbed her arm with a half smile holding her necklace charm. She looked up at Josh. He was laughing and dancing with some bowling ball in his hand. Zoey smiled big. Today was a good day. She felt that and it almost felt like Zeke was with her. Zoey watched Josh more. "I like him." Zeke's voice popped into her head. "Me too." Zoey whispered. "He's good to you. Too bad I didn't get to meet him." It felt like he was next to her. Zoey smiled as a tear fell down her face. "Yeah." She said. "I miss you." She looked to her side. No one was there. She frowned. It felt just like he was there and his voice. She was quiet as another tear fell down. "I missed you too." Josh sat down in the spot and smiled at her. Zoey snapped out of it and looked at him. "Yeah totally." She smiled. "Zoey, you're crying?" Josh hugged her. "Baby you okay?" He held her face. "Yeah." She smiled looking at him. Zoey hugged Josh tightly. He wrapped his arms around her. "Zeke woulda loved to have met you. I want you to know that." She squeezed. Josh smiled. "I woulda loved to have met him too." He squeezed her and rubbed her back. "I love you Josh." She kissed his neck. "I love you too Zoey. Always." Josh caressed her cheek and kissed her. Zoey felt this wave of happiness overcome her. "Always." She said softly. Zoey could almost picture them together right now. "You take care of my baby sister." Zeke's voice played in her head as she thought of his smile. Josh grinned at her. "Wanna play?" He asked. "Sure." She smiled staring at his eyes. "Sick." He kissed her cheek.