Chapter Twëñty-Ëïght: Ïñ Thë Blïñk Øf Åñ Ëyë

Josh woke up and stretched. Zoey was laying next to him, her back facing him. He remembered everything from last night. Josh slid over and cuddled her. He rubbed her arm and kissed her cheek. She was so beautiful sleeping. Josh snapped a picture of her. He wasn't going to post it. That was for his personal gallery. Josh kissed her shoulder before getting up.

He pulled his jeans on and buttoned them. Zoey's phone started going off. Josh didn't want it to wake her so he ran over and answered it. "Hello?" He whispered walking into the bathroom. "Josh?" Lily asked. "Hey Lily." Josh grabbed his tooth paste. "Where's Zoey? Is she okay? What the fuck did you do?!" Lily questioned him. "Wait what?" Josh became confused. "Zoey always answers." Her tone became harsh. "She's asleep. She had a long day yesterday. Zoey needs her rest and I was awake. I didn't want her to wake up." Josh explained. "Oh. Wait, what do you mean she needs her rest?" She questioned. "She didn't tell you? Zoey was at the hospital yesterday." "What?! Is she okay?!" Lily was in shock. "Yeah yeah. I think. She says she's fine but I'm keeping an eye on her." Josh sat down. "What happened?" She asked. "We were sound checking and all of a sudden she passed out. The doctor said she was probably dehydrated but if she felt pain in her head again to come in right away. It could be a stress disorder." He ran his fingers through his pink floof of hair. "Oh...what do you think it is?" Lily was quiet. "Honestly? I thought she could have it. Now, I'm not sure. I think the doc was right. Maybe she was just dehydrated. She never complained again and she did drink a lot of water." Josh scratched his head. "So it was just once? Yeah maybe that's it. She never drinks enough water." Lily laughed softly. "Well give her my best and tell her to call me when she wakes up please." "Of course Lily. Everything okay?" Josh asked. "Yeah just needed an opinion for something wedding related." She laughed. "Ohh okay. By the way, Tyler and me will be there. We've made sure to not have a concert then. We'll actually be off tour then anyway." Josh smiled. "Oh sweet! Thanks Josh. It means a lot. I gotta go but take care of Zoey please." "I always do." They hung up. Josh brushed his teeth and hair.

He came out of the bathroom and grabbed a shirt. Zoey rolled over to feel for Josh. She couldn't feel him and woke up. "Josh??" Zoey said in a muffled panic. "Hey. Hey, it's okay." Josh said softly. He sat on her side of the bed. "I'm here baby." He rubbed her arm. Zoey turned around and sat up slowly. "Lily called by the way. She needs your opinion on wedding stuff." Josh smiled. "I'll uh call her later. You leaving?" She looked at his shirt. "No I was just getting dressed now so I don't have to later. How'd you sleep?" He scooted closer. "Pretty good. You?" She smiled. "Great." Josh smiled and then noticed she was still in her bra. "I, uh do you want me to get you a shirt?" He looked away blushing. "Oh. Please." She covered up and blushed. Josh handed her one of her shirts. Zoey put it on. Josh got up to put his on and call Tyler. Zoey stopped him and pulled him back down. "What's wrong-" Zoey kissed him. "I love you." She smiled rubbing his shoulders. Josh's cheeks turned rosy as he kissed her back. "I love you too Zoreo."

"I told Lily what happened." Josh put his shirt on and walked to the desk. "About yesterday?" Zoey got dressed. "Yeah. I told her you seem to be fine. I guess the doc was right about you being dehydrated. You need more water." Josh smiled. "About that..." Zoey was silent. Josh looked confused. "Um, last night during the concert...it happened again. I didn't pass out though!" Zoey told him. "What?!" Josh furrowed his brow. "I was okay." Zoey told him. "Zoey no! When?" He asked. "Near the middle of trees." She crossed her arms. "Why didn't you say anything Zoey?" Josh sounded extremely upset. "Because it didn't last long and the concert was almost over." "And what about after? Did you plan on telling me at all?" Josh was angry. "Yes I did!" Zoey said. "Really when?!" Josh yelled. "You were so happy when you came back! I didn't want to kill your mood!" She defended. "Kill my mood?! Zoey what if something worse happened?! Something is wrong! You can't just push it aside for my feelings!" Josh was furious. "Don't yell at me!" She yelled. "This is serious Zoey! What if it's life threatening?!" He yelled. "It's not!" "You don't know that Zoey! You're not a doctor!" "Neither are you Josh!" She started to tear up. "You shoulda told me!" "Well if it's life threatening you'll be rid of my "secrets"." She ran out of the hotel room crying. "Zoey! Come back!" Josh yelled. Tyler ran in with Jenna. "Are you okay?!" Tyler asked. Josh threw his phone and was pacing back and fourth. "Go find Zoey." Tyler whispered to Jenna. She nodded and ran after her.