Happy Birthday

A/N: Today, Harry is 20! Such an old guy! But, I wanna say thank you for saving lives and always being kind. You, Harry, were here for the up and downs of the fandom and we thank you for not absolutely hating us now! <3 So this chapter will be Harry's birthday.. We've decided to combined it with Channy's because hers Feb. 6th... So Feb. 3rd is the date taking place for this chapter.. On another note, Midnight Memories came out yesterday ladies and gents, Refresh not Replay.. But I mean it was flacking amazing! I showed my mom 5 times! Enjoy x.

~*~*

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!

Channy's POV

My hanging out day with Ashton was frankly quite amazing. He was such a gentleman and basically tried to make everything go perfect, which he most likely succeeded in. He was truly perfect. His smile, his eyes, his hair, even his hands. Everything about him made me visually smile. I told myself. Nope, not a chance. I think I might be crushing on him. The way his dimples popped out when he smiled at me.. And the way he smirked whenever I said something really stupid, I just can't!

It was mine and Harry's combined birthday party. Since our birthdays were only six days apart the boys decided to combine us. I got up from my bed, I needed to get dressed. A lot of people are coming today. I walked over to my ever so famous closet and pulled out three different outfits. I starred intensely at my choices. "LOUIS!" I yelled.

"What, Channy," He yelled back, coming into my room.

"Can you help me pick out an outfit?" I asked.

"No," He said and shut the door. My mouth hung open, really, Lou. Leave a girl hanging why don't you.

 I decided to snapchat Ashton, because Louis was being a butthole. I took a picture of each outfit and quickly captioned them, "Which one?"

"The third one," He captioned with a picture pointing at nothing. I let out a laugh and asked him if he was coming over today. "Yeah, i'll be there," He said, shaking his head in a photo. I laughed and said a quick goodbye to him as I locked my phone. I put on the outfit of choice and left the bedroom.

I ended up wearing a oversized sweater, with a black scarf, followed by black skinnies and red toms to add some color. I decided to add wave to my hair, while keeping my bangs straight, to give it a natural look. I hopped down the stairs and plopped down on the couch, where all the other boys were. Everyone's eyes shifted from my head to my toe.

"What?" I questioned, stuffing some Oreo'd into my mouth.

"You look stunning," Niall said from the side of the couch.

"Thanks," I gave him a nervous smile. I turned my vision to the front of the t.v. An old re-run of Full House. I stared at the show, until my eyes crossed.

"What time are people coming over?" Louis suddenly asked.

"I don't know Louis- won't-help-me-pick-out-an-outfit Tomlinson."

I got up and went to the kitchen, that was decorated in pretty lanterns and streamers. I swung the cup board open, and got my favorite cup. I poured some lemonade and took a stroll into the backyard. The tree's were decorated in lights, as well as the bushes. Tables were scattered along the yard, followed by a big white projection sheet, for the movies we were going to watch.

I sat down on the small cushions that where lyed down by a fire pit, the coals in it where slightly smoking, waiting to catch fire for later on tonight. "Channing, Simon's here!" I heard Zayn call me. I got up from my spot and sighed as I went into the kitchen, where I saw the tall man. I've never met him yet, so I was a but nervous about seeing him.