Recovery

Recovery

It's been a week since my meltdown. I haven't spoke of it since. The boys have been on my watch all day, everyday, making sure I wasn't upset. I really do love them. No matter what I saw, I will always have a strong affection towards these boys. No matter how much I yell at Louis for not being my dad, he really is.

"What do you guys wanna do today?" I asked the boys, who were sitting down at the dinner table.

"Maybe we can go to the fair that came yesterday!" Liam suggested.

"Yeah, that'd be fun!" Louis said jumping up from his seat. I nodded and smiled at him. That would be fun, I thought. 

"Well, what time do you wanna leave?" Harry said in a deep voice.

"Well since it's almost noon now, how about 1:30?" Zayn said.

"An hour and a half!?" I exclaimed. "I better go get ready." I jumped up and ran up the stairs, no time for this.

I went over to my closet and opened the mirrored doors. Inside I saw my favorite sweater. It was blue knit- stitched. I threw it on with a white undershirt under it.

I dug through my jeans and picked put white washed ripped semi-skinny jeans. I found my Uggs underneath my bed and put them on over the fuzzy socks I was wearing.

I then went over to my mirror and started brushing through my knotted hair. I didn't bother straightening it or curling it. The cold will just make all of my hard work frizz. 

I opened my window and stuck my hand outside. 'Damn, it's cold,' I thought pulling my hand back in and slamming it shut. I grabbed my scarf and leather gloves. I walked into my bathroom, the air sending chills down my spine. I leaned over the sink and brushed my teeth. I rinsed my yellow tooth brush and wiped away my extra spit from my mouth with a towel.

When I finally felt satisfied with my look, I went down the stairs, slipping my phone in my pocket.

"Hey Channy, you look nice." Zayn said when I arrived down stairs.

"Thanks," I smiled at him. "Are you guys ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you finished ten minutes late," Louis piped in. I glanced over at the clock on the wall. It read 1:42 p.m.

"Sorry, I am a girl, my king." I bowed to him. I straightened up and z-snapped my fingers. I was the first out of the door, and into the car. This got my shot gun.

I buckled up and had my finger on the radio. 'I get to pick the station,' I thought.

Louis sat in the front seat and everyone filled in the back. Niall sat behind he and he lifted up the head rest thing and started poking my head. I looked back at him with a death glare. I shrugged and continued. I slammed the head rest on his hand and he made a girlish squeak.

"Was the you mate?" Harry asked him, laughing.

"No," Niall replied, embarrassed.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road," Liam said, poking Louis' arm. He started the car and I clicked the radio on and hit the number four button. Give me Love by Ed Sheeran came on.

"Hell yeah! This is my jam!" I yelled throughout the car. I heard a few laughs and a couple of agreements.

Give me love like her,

'Cause lately I've been waking up alone,

Pain splattered teardrops on my shirt,

Told you I'd let them go,

I sang the lyrics loudly for everyone to hear. I pretty much danced in my seat until the song ended. Another song started playing that I didn't know so I lowered the volume and decided to make small talk with the boys.