Guilt trip!

Hey gaiz. It's friday! NOT THURSDAY :C! Sorry I haven't been updating I would. I'm just so in love with this plot, i'm glued! Thanks for the reads! Karly and me check every morning on the bus for votes, comments, and reads. I really appreciate it! ~Lexy c;

I was sitting on the top bunk of my bed being sick. I really hated being sick. Because I felt as if I was missing out. I had been cooped up in my room all day. Liam would occasionally check up on me, and Zayn decided to bring me soup, which was really thoughtful of him. I really enjoyed the boys. But it was weird. Five parents? Gahh. Wait a second.... Niall is considered my parent. I'm.. dating my parent? The thought of it made me shiver. What would Louis think? I really fancy him but, it's just awkward to me! 

I took my mind off the subject. Ari was supposed to come over today, maybe I could talk to her about this whole thing. I just needed a girlfriend. Mm, and Austin too. I got out of bed and walked down the hall the living room. All the boys were watching the telly. Louis' attention turned towards me. "Hello, Channing. How ya feeling?" he said. "I'm feeling well, thank you. Hey, can I have some friends over this evening?" I said in a mannerly fashion. He nodded and I smiled. "Thank you." and with that I climbed the stairs leading to my room. 

I decided to get ready since Ari and Austin were coming over. I went to my closet and put on an oversized sweater that read "Life's to short to be boring" . I put on some exotic leggings and some uggs. 

Just as I was sitting down the door wrung. I took a leisurely stroll down the various stairs and saw that Zayn had answered the door. Ari and Austin were talking with Zayn and I couldn't help but notice the concern Zayn had with Austin. He shook it off and so did I. Austin and Ari noticed me and ran up to me for a hug. I embraced them both. Boy oh boy I missed them! We hugged for what seemed like ever! I heard a scoff and turned around and saw Niall forming a grimace on his face. I smiled and walked to my room. Ari and Austin followed.

I opened the door and let them gawk at the awesomeness. "OH. MY. GOD!! I LOVE YOUR ROOM!!" Ari said. Austin fanboyed at my one standing One Direction poster. I jumped on my bed and they did the same. We were now laying on our stomach's.

"So, are you excited about your date tonight?" Ari said. I could feel my cheeks starting to burn. I nodded. Austin looked away, almost as if he was.. Jealous? I looked at Ari and used a signal with my eyes.

"Let's all just watch a movie!" I suggested. We all nodded and put on Finding Nemo.

*

By the end of the movie Austin and I were crying together. "I have to get ready for my date!" I said rushing. Austin and Ari formed a superhero pose.  Ari instantly grabbed my curling iron and Austin stood by the closet. I let Ari mess around with my hair. She then pulled out make up.. Gah, I hated make up. And she knew that. She grabbed some mascara and put it on my thin eyelashes. She then touched my face up with foundation so I didn't look like a pale zombie. Austin pulled out a pair of jeans and pulled out a tank top and a Navy blue blazer. I love how he knows me. 

_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*_~*

Hey you guys! It's Karly and Lexy! OMFG LITTLE THINGS CAME ON JUST NOW! GAHHH! Okay sorry. FREAKING iHEARTRADIO. I SWEAR IT'S GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME <3 Anywho, my computer stopped working (Lexy) so I wont be posting very often. I like got a virus and it's like unremovable o-o THANKS HUNTER. He got me to download something and it had a freaking VIRUS! I should of looked the thing up. OFF TOPIC AGAIN... Don't forget to vote, and comment! And if you haven't followed, then please do so! If you're reading this, comment " Uniturtlez unite!" in the crotch. Thankies! Baiiiiii < 3 ~Karly and Lexy!