Best Friends and Enemies

Ashton's POV  *wink wink nudge nudge*

I sat on the bed my head laying flat on my pillow as I scrolled through Luke's phone. Hope he won't mind. I clicked on his contact list and scrolled down until I saw a name with hearts on it. 'Channy <3'I wiggled my eyebrows to myself and clicked on the name. I read through past conversations that were mainly 'Hey' and 'What's up' I pondered on whether I should send her a text. Yes!

'Hey Channy' I lightly hit the send button. I waited until the phone buzzed against my stomach. I unlocked the screen and read the message.

'Luke, why are you talking to me? I thought you hated me and I still hate you. You don't just come around randomly and text me like NOTHING happened. Don't ever talk to me, just delete my contact and never talk to me again.' The message was strongly worded. Wow what did Luke do to this girl. I rolled my eyes thinking it was something rather stupid.

  'It's not Luke, it's Ashton' I sent back to her, worried about her response. I rubbed my hands together to gather warmth in the cold room. The phone buzzed from where it lied.

'Ashton? Who are you' Was scrawled across the screen.

'I'm in 5sos. And what did Luke do to you?' I asked, hesitantly. I tapped on the screen of the phone, waiting for the anxious buzz. When it came, I quickly hit the open button.

'I'm not telling..' Well alrighty then.

We continued texting all day, sending funny picture, and jokes. I eventually got her number. I our switched conversation to my phone, leaving Luke's on the bedside. I tried to be funny but she always told me off. She has Moxy.

 *~*~*~*~*

Channy's POV

When I received the text from Luke, I had a mini freak out. Yes, I was over him. Yes, I was still mad.

No, I wouldn't forgive him if he asked. But when the person told me his name was Ashton, I loosened my tight grip I held on my phone for ten minutes. We began easing into a long conversation. He seemed nice, but I wasn't so sure.

We went back for what seemed like hours, telling jokes, sending retarded looking pictures and becoming fast friends. But after we stopped texting for about five minutes, he asked me why I was mad at Luke.

' I have me reasons,' I sent back, becoming slightly angry again. Breathe, Channy. Breathe, I thought to myself. He texted me back a quick okay and attempted to go back to our long conversation.

We talked for 3 hours, turning day into night. Soon enough, Ashton told me he was ready to sleep. But before I could reply another text made my phone buzz in my hand.

'Wanna hang tomorrow?' Was scrawled in tiny black letters on my screen.

 I know what you're thinking.

'Channy, no you can't fall for ANOTHER guy,' But don't worry, I won't fall again.  

I lied my head down on my pillow. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Nope, haha not tonight.

I took my covers off, my feet began sweating from being trapped under my duvet.

I swung my legs over the bedside and touched the cold tile floor. I got up and went to the living room where the very large entertainment center was located. I planned on watching some of my favorite movies. I made my way downstairs and into the room. I sat down in front of the large movie collection, scanning through the choices. I picked out my top three movies. ' Cloudy with a Chance of Meat Balls, Mulan and Grown Ups 2.' I put in my first choice and leaned against the bottom of the sofa, while I was still sitting on the floor. I watched through the previews, one catching my eye every once in a while.  I scrolled through my Instagram account, seeing I had some new followers. I quickly followed them and exited out of the site.