You're sick, and you get a surprise in your face!

Chapter Seven: You're sick AND YOU GET A SURPRISE IN YOUR FACE!

Channy's POV:

I liked how Louis didn't question me about crying, he made me feel like I could tell him... secrets. My visor was still a little blurry from the tears and rain. I tried to sit up but got a really bad head rush. I fell back to the soft plush of the sofa. "T-thanks L-Louis," I managed, god  i'm cold.

"No problem, love." Louis was being so nice.

"I t-think I'm sick..." I trailed off in a whine.

"Yeah, I think so too, you're burning up." Louis said placing his palm on my forehead. It was freezing. I let out a really loud cough that scared Niall who was sitting on the love seat in the corner. I felt like I was going to throw up. Louis noticed and ran to grab a bucket.

I threw up my Starbucks, gahh, and whatever else I had for the past few nights. "Eww..," I said, My eyes watering. The foul taste was still in my mouth. 'When was the last time I had spaghetti.' I thought.

"Can I have a stick of gum?" i asked Someone, I don't know who, handed me a mint piece of gum. I chewed like my life depended on it. "I want some food," I whined.

"But, you might throw up," Liam said, worry in his voice.

"I won't, Liam. I promise," I pleaded. So Hungry! Niall handed me some Nando's and I smiled. 'Niall and his food,' I thought.

"Thank you," I said. What? Manners are important even when you're sick. I think. "Can someone bring me to my room," I demanded. Screw manners.

"Okay, love," Niall said. He picked me up and carried my up the stairs bridal style. We reached my door and I had to open it as he was still carrying me like a baby. "There you go, love," He said, his eyes resting in mine. "Before I go I wanna ask you something," He scratched behind his head, an old habit.

"Ask away, Nialler," I said back to him.

"W-will, you, um, g-go out with m-me?" He asked in his adorable baby penguin way. I've always had a crush on Niall, but since I've known him, it has gotten alot stronger.

"Yes!!" I said happiness flooding my voice. "YES!" I repeated.

"YAY!!" He shouted. "Uh, the date can wait 'till you're not sick anymore," He said. How thoughtful.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I said a smile still on my face. He leaned down going to kiss my cheek, but stopped. He looked at me, to see if I shake my head yes. I did. He leaned back down and pecked my cheek. "Bye, Niall, see you later." I waved wildly at him, wow for being sick, I sure was happy.

"Bye, love. See you soon. Get better quickly." He said, walking out of the room. 

When he left I whispered ,"I love you, always have always will." I then fell asleep thinking of My baby penguin.

_____________________________________________________________________________

When I woke up, I leaned over to check my alarm. It read: 8:00 P.M. I was asleep for almost five hours. No wonder I was feeling better. I decided I needed to take a shower. I jumped up and went over to my closet to grab a fluffy towel and something to change into. I grabbed my ihome and plugged my ipod into it. I turned it on as I flicked on the shower head and waited for it to heat up. On my ipod Case Closed by Little Mix came on, I started to sing along bobbing my head. This soon turned into a full jam session as I jumped around to the lyrics and belted them out, with my okay voice.

[Jade]

It's when I'm asleep right through

I'm cold when I wake cause I won't feel you