Finding the Problem

Finding The Problem

 We ended up finding Zayn and Liam near the bathrooms, "What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Uh we kinda couldn't find a corn dog stand so we came here, hoping you guys would find us," They replied.

"Really, there are like seven corn dog stands." I put my hands on my hips. I waved for them to follow Harry and I.

Soon after we found Louis and Niall sitting on a bench near the cotton candy machine.

We all started walked towards the exit after a fun day at the fair. But on our way, I saw familiar hair, and started to get nervous.

It was Luke. I haven't talked to him since we kissed. He called me sometimes but I never answered, only listened to the messages he left. I noticed he was with Michael, Calum, and Ashton too. They were all looking for something, or someone.

Suddenly, Ashton looked directly at me and started jumping and pointing. He slammed Luke's arm until he noticed what he saw. They started walking over to me, I panicked. "Niall? Isn't that 5sos?" I asked him, knowing he loved the band.

"Oh my God. Where?" He started looking around. Suddenly he spot them. "Hey Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton." Niall waved to them.

"Hey Niall," Michael said hugging him. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Niall asked him.

"Oh Luke is looking for Chan-" Luke cut him off.

"I'm looking for some fun today," He said. 

Niall smiled, "We were about to head home," He explained. Luke came up to me, where I was trying to hide behind a trash can.

"Hey Channy, what's up?" Luke said as he approached me.

"OH, you know, just chillen with the fam," I shrugged.

"Why haven't you been returning my calls?" He asked me. Oh god I was dreading this.

"I've been busy." I told him, hoping the excuse worked.

"Oh okay, so maybe you'll call me back later," He began.

"Yeah totally, but I think we are leaving," I said as I saw the  boys begin to walk toward the entrance. "Bye Luke!" I called as I ran to catch up with them.

We made it out of the entrance and started to drive home. This time I wasn't so lucky with the shot gun and got the way back, where you can't hear any conversations or the music.

I pulled out my phone and decided to try and beat my high score on Temple Run. I know it's old, but I like it, somewhat. I dragged my finger left and right, turning my person.

I ended up beating my high score, causing me to cheer loudly, getting the attention of five boys.

"What's wrong, Channing?" Liam asked me.

"Oh nothing," I began to blush, "I just beat my score on Temple Run,"

They laughed at me and fake pouted. They finally went back to their conversations after staring at me intently for a few minutes.

I then went on Instagram, where I checked they boys' updates.

Harry posted before we left. He posted a pic of us in the car with the caption 'Going to the fairstagram,' 

I mentally face palmed my self because of this 19 year old's childness.

The next post was from Niall. He posted a picture of me, eating Cotton candy and smiling. The caption on it said, 'Aww! Isn't Channy pretty' I literally felt my jaw fall thousands of feet to the ground.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I smiled. Does Niall still like me?' I thought. He couldn't I mean he broke up with me. 

I think it's a good thing we did. It was kind of weird. I mean he's like a brother/father thing. Maybe I should give Luke a chance, I thought.

"Channy," I heard a voice call me. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What?" I questioned.

"We're home," The voice, Liam said.

"Okay," I said, getting out of the car. I stumbled inside and looked around. "I'm going to take a nap," I told no one is particular.

"Okay, call if you need anything," I heard a voice call. I shrugged and went upstairs.

I opened my bedroom door and belly flopped onto my bed. I think I should give Luke a chance. I decided to do something I haven't done in a few weeks, I kiked Ari.

Channy: Hey you know Luke Hemmings right?  I sent her.

She replied a few minutes later. 

Ari: Yeah.. why?' I thought about my answer.

Channy: Well I think I might wanna ask  him out..?'  I sent her. I dreaded her reply. What if she says no, that I should never date him, or worse.

Ari: I think you should go for it... BTW do you wanna hang out soon, haven't seen you in a while.

I read her text and smiled to myself.

Channy: Yeah totally maybe tomorrow? And thank you for the advice boo!' 

I exited out of Kik and decided to text Luke about my thoughts.

Channy: Hey Luke, I've been thinking.. Do you maybe wanna get to know each other? I sent him, kind of nervous. I think he likes me, yeah?

I got his text back about three seconds later. Luke: Yeah sure wanna hang out tomorrow?" He sent.

Channy: Yeah that works, see you then, pick me up @ noon. Okay? I sent him.

Luke: Okay bye!

I put down my phone and decided to watch some t.v. I flipped through the channels and finally found the show Awkward. I felt a little joy of happiness as this was my favorite show. I got into it when I heard my name called from downstairs, followed by the word dinner.

I skipped down the stairs and sat down in my seat and waited to be served.

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Hey Uniturtles!!

I hope you like the chapter.. sorry it's so shirt, it was rushed!!

And by the way, do they have Awkward in London.. well if they do CHEERS TO THEM!

Well nothing left to say but vote comment follow us and enjoy!

~Karly :)