Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare

I gave Ari a hug, still happy with the fact that I was dating Niall Horan. "Wait, Where's Austin?" I asked the happy but not knowing why Ari. He should also be greeting me like this.

"He's asleep in the top bunk, he fell asleep around 10:00. I was just watching movies and Snooki and Jwow. I was about to go to sleep when you opened the door, creepily." She said in one breath.

"Let's wake him up," I said smiling evilly to her. She nodded at me and started walking over to the bed. I followed along beside her.

"1,2,3," I whispered, "AUSTIN!! WAKE UP!" We whispered yelled because there are other people in this house too. He jumped up and flung his hands all over the place. He didn't hit us though.

"w-what's going on?" He muttered with his sleepy voice.

"Oh, nothing, just the best night of my life!" i said casually. Like it was no big deal, even though it was huge.

"What happened?" Austin looked up at me fully awake and puppy dog eyes on.

"Come kids, come gather around mama," I said patting the space next to me, it IS along story. I began the very detailed details and watched as both of my friends were hanging on to every word.

______________________________________________________________

"And then, Niall asked me out and I said yes," I finished my story with a smile still on my face from the earlier night. Austin, and Ari both had smiles on their faces and little happy tears slipping down their cheeks. 

"Channy, that was like the best thing I have ever heard!" Ari exclaimed. I nodded at her and Austin agreed.

"So," I started," Do you guys wanna go to sleep, or watch movies all night long and listen to my families music?" I asked. They both agreed to the second choice, I mean who doesn't like to watch movies and listen to One Direction and Little Mix.

We finally decided to watch two movies and them spend the rest of the night listening to music. We had to pick out the movies from my collection of many movies. Austin said we each pick a movie and then it gets voted on. We quickly agreed and we each picked out our movies.

I ended up picking out the Hunger Games and Titanic. Austin picked out Epic, he couldn't find another movie he liked, and Ari said she didn't wanna go through the agonizing pain of movie deciding, drama queen right.

Austin voted for the Hunger Games and Epic. I said it was okay, as long as we watch Hunger Games first.

I popped the movie into the player, and the beginning trailers started to play.

___________________________________________________________________

The last scene of the movie was playing, you know where President Snow starts plotting his revenge on Katniss and Peeta. The credits began to roll and i let a tear slip down my cheek, meep Rue, why did you have to die. I even cried reading the book. I looked over and saw that Austin fell asleep again and Ari was the only one awake with me. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked her.

"I don't know, She said, "wanna listen to music still,"

"Yeah, do you have our ipod with you?" I asked her whispering Austin was sleeping still.

"Yeah, we can jam to music inside of headphones," She said, getting up to grab her ipod. I also grabbed mine so I could dance along with her. I put on Little Mix while she put on One Direction. We were going to have a dance-off. I put my ear buds in and put it on full blast. Love Drunk came on and I started dancing wildly. We couldn't stomp because we were on the second floor of the house. I could tell that Ari was listening to I want, because of the way she danced to Louis' part. We continued to dance to three more songs until we collapsed on the bed and with heavy, tired sighs.