Niall To The Rescue

The Night Before

 I woke up at about 5 A.M, remembering that Niall had stayed in my room for the night. WIthout that boy giving me the push I needed, I probably would've been in my room for about three more days, occasionally getting food in the middle of the night. 

 But now that I realized what was more important, running away from your problems wasn't an essential.

I got up from my bed, and silently sneeked down stairs. I decided to whip up a sandwhich, basing it off of the fact that my stomach was making dying whale sounds. I assemled the sandwhich and put it onto the stove, turning to handle so that it would cook to a certain temperature. 

It started to make loud pop and sizzle noises. I told it to shut up. I waited mostly patiently for it to finish, flipping it every now and then. When it was done, I put the hot sandwich on a plate and carried it back to my room. On my way up the stairs, I bumped into someone. "Ow," The figure said.

"Zayn," I asked.

"Yeah," He said, "Channy?" He asked me.

"Uh yeah. What are you doing up?"I asked him. "Getting food? You?" He asked.

"Yeah, same" I said, "Well goodnight,' I scurried back into my room. I clicked the lock and leaned for a second against the door. That was close, I thought. I could've dropped my sandwhich. 

The next time I leave my room I should bring a bunch of food with me. I walked over and sat down on my bed. I ate my grilled cheese silently. When I finished, I set the plate on the counter next to me.

I glanced down at Niall, sniffing the air as he huggled himself. Aw.

//A.N.//

Hey Uniturtles! Lexy and I wanted to say thanks for all of the votes reads follows and comments! Keep up the good work!

We also wanted to say, go check out Our Little Planner for all of our Important updates. Most important right now is the upcoming Fan fiction.

So go read it!

Love you Uniturtles ~Lexy and Karly