Louis Tomlinson......is my Dad?

Chapter Five: Louis Tomlinson......is my Dad?

 "Jackass?" I question because I'm pretty sure this was the guy that bumped in to Ari A few weeks ago.

"Excuse me! But do you know who I am, little girl!" The man 'Louis' snapped at me. That was when it all clicked into place. This was Louis freaking Tomlinson. And he was going to be my new dad. My jaw literally dropped. No! this can NOT be happening. For reals like no I can't even. Holy HELL! Louis, is my dad. I'm sorry fan girl moment. "AUSTIN" I yelled. He quickly came up a shocked look still on his face. "Do you see him too?" He nodded his head. I looked back at the impatient man-child tapping his foot on the floor. 

"Well, Channy, are you going to come with me or not?" He asked, yep that's the sass masta from Doncasta for you. 

"Umm, yes. But do you know who you are? You're LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!?!?! What are you doing here?"

I came to adopt someone, El wanted a child but she didn't want to go through pregnancy. So I thought we could adopt and older child." He started and a easy smile spread across his face." Well, you can um, so your goodbyes to any friends here, then we can go to the car with your belongings." He looked kind of nervous. Like what does have to be nervous about. I don't even know....

"Austin," I turned to the boy staring at Louis in awe." I'm really going to miss you, so much!" I exclaimed hugging the kid tightly, probably squeezing the life out of him.

"I'm gonna miss ya too, Channy. My BFF, is," He paused to add drama," leaving ME!" He yelled out stretching the last syllables of Me. I laughed at his goofiness and hugged him one last time. When I looked up, he lifted up his hand and wiped a stray tear off of my face. "Be good Chany. I don't wanna see you back here. Also, you better come and visit me, young lady," He scolded, shaking his finger playfully at me.

"Bye," I said a smile tugged the corners of my mouth. I'm going to bring my bags out to the car." I went to pick up my bags, but Louis stopped my "Hey, what are you ding Lou-" He cut off my sentence.

"I'll take this to the um, limo." He said quietly.

" Excuse me," I said " Limo!"

"Uh, yeah. I wanted the lads to meet you right away." He looked out of the door and I now realized that there was a limo parked out at the entrance with a curly haired boy sticking his head out and waving wildly. ' Oh Harry' I thought to myself. 

I flashed an evil smile at Louis. ' Might as well have some fun, yea?' I thought. I bolted out through the door I was half way to the limo when Louis was right behind my heels. " No fair, you can run faster then me, I was on the track team." I was whining like a little kid. " Open the door," I yelled at the others. They opened the door. in fear of me I guess, no okay then.... Louis was now about to grab my waist when I leaped through the door and landed on someone or some people's laps. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry are you alright!" I asked the lads and they all smile at me happily, beamed really.

"All good here, love!" The answered in unison. CREEPY!. 

"Well don't wanna anyone getting hurt on the first day." I said happiness breaking my voice.

"OKAY, I guess you win, then," Louis came to the open door panting," I'll just go put these in the car," He wheezed dragging my bags to the trunk. I told the boys to scoot over to make some room and to my surprise, they did. How polite.

" Come on, Lou. I wanna go home," Liam said, complaining a bit.

" Oh calm you butter knuckles, Liam," I said at him. Niall was the only one that laughed." I don't know 'bout you, but THAT was hilarious," This got a few chuckles from the boys.