What Did I Do? Pt. 1

Luke's P.O.V.

 I kissed Channy. I can't believe that just happened. I've liked her since we met, but she was taken. But when she wasn't, I made my move, she just left.

She got up got dressed and just left. I feel so stupid, she just got out of a relationship, and I betrayed her trust. The only thing that confuses me is that she kissed back, until she realized what she was doing. I feel so stupid, I thought to myself.

I got up and out of my room. I dialed up Michael. He answered after a few rings. "What's up mate?" He asked me.

"You know, Channy, The girl dating Niall?" I said to him.

"Yeah, what about her?' He asked carefully.

"Well, they broke up and I kissed her, then she just left the flat. I don't know what to do man?" I shook my head, disappointed in myself.

"Did you say sorry?" He asked me.

"No, like I said she just left,"

"Well then talk to me when you do," And with that he hung up. I shook my head and sat down on the couch. I thought about what Michael said to me. Say sorry. She should say sorry to me, she left me. I just caused her to.

I decided to do the right thing and call Channy. I dialed her number in and waited for it to ring. Her thing went straight to voice mail, telling me her phone was off. I left her voice message.

'Hey Channy, It's Luke. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and I hope you don't hate me forever and ever. Bye.'

I clicked the end button, mostly satisfied with the message. I sat back on the couch and thought of our tour coming up soon. Our management said they had a surprise for us.

____________________________________________________________

Channing's P.O.V.

 Niall and I fell asleep in each others arm. I had no idea if we were back together or not. I don't really want to, though. Is that wrong? 

I thought back to last night, the tears the razor, the kiss. I couldn't process this. Gah, I don't know.

I shook Niall awake. "Hi," I said to him, showing no sadness.

"Hey," He shot up immediately. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess. Thanks by the way." I scratched the back of my head. "are we um, getting back toget-" I didn't finish.

"Unless you don't want to," Niall said, trying to be nice.

"I think we should wait a little while, become friends again and see what happens." I smiled at him, liking my idea.

"Yeah, that can work," He said. "Are you hungry?"

I was going to say no but my stomach rumbled in response. "I guess I am."

"Come on,' He said, he grabbed my arm and tugged me off the bed.

"strong much," I joked with him.

"Not really," He shrugged. I rolled me eyes at him.

"C'mon, I'm hungry," I whined, pulling his arm so that we walked down the stairs. "Harry! Are you cooking?" I yelled as we walked into the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah," He muttered. I saw the boys' backs to us. And they were whispering. "Here you go, Channy," Harry said handing me a plate of food. On it was eggs bacon and a pancake. Thank the only person that can cook in this place.