What Did I Do? p.2

I lied in my bed, my ear phones buried deep in my ears. I couldn't believe that the boys would try to tell me what to do. It's not like I'm suicidal, Am I? No, I'm not. I didn't use the razor, just thought about it... But they didn't have any right, barging into my business like that. Who cares if I'm sad. They shouldn't. "Channing, can you come out now?" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Harry's deep voice.

"No," I said back, attitude, deep in my voice

They shouldn't feel the need to walk into my life, and my problems. They're only causing stress to themselves. I don't need their sympathy. Nope. I was mad at all of them. Especially Niall. He told all the boys, when it wasn't even his business to be sharing. Now all the boys are crowded by my door, begging me to let them in. I don't want to see anybody right now. I refuse to speak to them. I am beyond mad. Why in the world would I let them in at a time like this? They should understand that I need space

They should know better, then to barge into a teen girls life. They have millions of them screaming in their faces like almost everyday. I mentally rolled my eyes. "Channing, please let us in. We need to talk," I heard more voices coming from behind my forever locked door. I've been in here for about three hours and the guys won't leave me alone.

"I am not coming out, for a while. I'm mad at all of you, and you know why," Well, I was actually not mad at Zayn and Harry, they just live here, but the rest of them I hate right now! "Please, Channing, we need to talk,' I head some pleading and some whining from the door. "Fine," I snapped at them, and fast walked over to the door and yanked it open. "What do you want?!" I yelled slash asked in his face.

"Thank you for coming out," Liam said, being Liam. "I know you guys are concerned, but I really need some space." I piped at the three boys standing before me.

"Channing, we're really concerned about you. We don't want you doing anything you're not supposed to do! I am the legal guardian of you and if this is how you want me to act, so be it!" Louis said firmly. The boys gawked at Louis' anger. I closed the door in his face and locked it once again.

 I leaned back and slid down the door. I just had my self set straight by a 21 year old band member. "Yay to go Louis," I heard from behind the door, then I heard a thump and faint "ow". "We just got her out of there then you yell at her." I heard the muffled yells come from the hallways.

"She called me Lewis, first." He tried to defend himself.

"That doesn't matter," Liam said, I imagined him shaking his head disapprovingly. "we should just let her cool off," Niall said to both of the boys, before something bad happened. I thanked the lord as I heard the receding footsteps go down the stairs and fade away. I went back to sitting on my bed thinking of what I could do for another three hours.

I crashed into my bed and hid in the covers, not wanting to be seen by anybody. A rush of emotions sprawled to my mind all atonce as I held my face, in shame of what i've become. An ungreatful, arrogant, mushy child that deserves no right what so ever to be treated respectfully. 

The boys were trying to help and all I did was beat them down. I should be lucky I'm even here and not in that adoption center. I should be happy that I have something going, unlike those poor kids in the center. I cried out of simpathy, just thinking about the fact that most of them will spend their whole lives there. 

I still couldn't hear clearly, so silently unlocked the door. I opened it, and it creaked softly. The lads didn't hear, thank god for boys not caring about scary noises in the house. I crept down the stairs. I could hear the words a little better but there were speaking in loud whispers, "I heard a sob, "I  think Zayn said. "Probably frustrated by us," I only heard bits on that sentence. I scurried back into my room, digging my face into the pillows.

"Dammit," I heard a Irish voice say and the sound of metal hitting the floor.' It was a key' I thought. I heard the knob being attempted again, this time with success. Niall opened the door to reveal me crying, into my blanket. 

"What's wrong baby girl?" He asked me, as I layed face down into my pillow.

"I don't know, really.. A lot of stuff is happening at once and I just don't know how to take it. I'm surely not going to do anything within the genre of suicide, but I really don't know what to do this time. I'm pushing away the people I care about the most, and I just feel.. Unsafe."  I murmured, into the pillow.

Niall soothingly pulled me into a hug, washing away all my fears..

we you like it, Uniturtles!

~Karly and Lexy!! :)