The Date...

A/N: HEY ALL! So I really love this book so far, Sorry if you think it sucks, we try our best. I hope you love this chapter! Don't forget to comment and vote! LOVE YOU UNITURTLES! 

The Date

 I put the finishing touches on my make-up. I turned to Austin and Ari, and they had their jaws hung open, "What?" I asked, "You don't like it," I was really worried, because if they didn't like it, then Niall wouldn't.

"No, it's stunning actually," Ari said to me, a smile etched on her face.

"Yeah, I really love it," That was Austin complementing, my natural, yet cute make-up.

"Wow, guys, thanks but it's just alittle bit oh mascara and eyeliner, and cover up," I said, what it was. I flipped my hair over one shoulder, I seemed satisfied with my look, when I heard a light knock at my door. I opened the door to reveal a nervous looking Niall. He had on a white button up shirt, with black semi-skinny jeans. He also has on black air Jordan's. "Niall, you look, beautiful," I gushed.

"No, princess, you look absolutely stunning," He said a cute little smile on his face, gosh he was so cute.

"That's what I said," Austin said. Niall walked up to me and took my arm and linked it with his. I was smiling like crazy. The butterflies erupted in my stomach, I couldn't help it, but I think I was falling for him. What? Don't you judge me. Oh great, talking to myself.

"SO, um, were are we going tonight?" I asked him.

He answered me in a sweet tone, "I'm not telling," He teased me.

"Aww, boo." I said, kidding with him. "Well, I guess we will be on our way. You guys can stay and hang out with the lads, or you could go if you want to bu-" I was cut off with happy cheers, saying they weren't leaving for awhile. "Okay then, see you guys in a few hours," I said smiled a good-bye and waved. They waved back like they were some human/puppy thing.

Niall walked me out of the house, and to him car. "So, can you tell me now?" I asked.

"Nope," He chuckled. I sighed, and crosses my arms over my seat belt. "Wanna listen to some music, it's a while away?" He asked me.

"Yeah I love music," I said.

"Plus, I love hearing you sing," Niall said watching the road.

"Uh, Niall, I don't know what you heard but I can't sing," I said looking at his head.

"I've heard you in the shower before," He said then turned on the radio. 'I Will Wait' by Mumford and Sons came on, I immediately started singing softly along.  "And I will wait, I will wait for you," I sang, I guess my voice was alright, but not as good as Niall or the lads. I decided instead of singing along, I was going to just hum along to the beat.. The song was over, sadly, but another one came on. It was Miley Cyrus, Wrecking Ball. I like the song, but the music video, Oh my GOD!

I heard Niall singing the first verse and I joined him,

"We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain, we jumped. Never asking why.                                               We kissed I fell under your spell, of love. No one could deny.                                                                     Don't you ever say, I just walked away, I will always want you.                                                                       I can't live a lie, running for my life, I will always want you.                                                                               I came in like a WRECKING BALL!"