Prank Wars pt. 2

Prank Wars pt. 2

Louis and Harry stood outside of my door, weapons in hand. "Don't you dare," I warned.

"Oh we dare," Louis told me. They unleashed the pranks they had at us.

Ari and I were pelted with water balloons, filled with who know's what.

"Eww, is this banana putting?" Ari asked, sniffing her now stained shirt. 

"Maybe," Harry said cheekily.

"You bastards!" I shouted at them. Laughing at the same time.

"How about no," Ari said as they began to launch their next attack.

Of course, it had to be toothpaste covered doughnuts. Creative, yet messy.

Mini doughnuts stuck to almost every thing in my bedroom. "Minty," I said, smirking. 

"nice try boys, but we got you to good," I said, doing that weird thing where you lick your finger and ten make the sizzling sound, yeah that's what I did.

"Oh honey, I think we actually might win this," Louis said, looking at Harry.

"I agree Boobear," He smiled. Like the grinch.

They took their hands from behind their backs. In their big guy hands was the new Hunger Games makeup.

"Oh God no!" I said as they ran towards us, make open and ready to color like a crayola box.

Whipping their hands all around the boys painting our faces the colorful colors of the Capitol.

I love the Hunger Games, but I don't like looking like a freak.

"Louis! Harry!" We both yelled.

"Louis! Harry!" They mocked us in high pitched girly voices.

"Not funny," I told them, in a low guy voice.

"Sorry," they said as they ran out of my room and probably into their 'sanctuary' hiding form our raths.

"Yeah, you better say sorry," Ari mumbled.

"I think we might have to get the again." I told her.

"Do you think all of the boys will prank us back?" Ari asked worried.

"Nah, the others aren't really pranky," I said, making the if-ish sign with my hand.

"Well what do you want to do now?" She asked.

"Do you have school tomorrow?" I asked her, a plan forming in my mind.

"No, or the next day, why?" She sounded worried. My plans were most of the time, evil.

"I say, you should spend the night here for the next few days and live out this pranks week with me. What do you say," I suggested.

"I'm in," She put her hand in between us. I put mine over hers. 

"One, two, three! Go Team Sass!" We shouted. Yeah, that was our team name.

"Now we have to plan out MORE pranks," Ari complained, as she walked into the bathroom to shower.

"But I wanna shower first," I whined.

"No, I go first," She said, poking her head out, and smirking.

"No fair," I pouted.

Well we do live in a big house. With more then one shower, I thought as I sought after another shower to wash off all of this...Toothpaste.