Beach Day with a dash of Disappointment

A/N: This is going to be a long chapter so sit back and relax.

Beach Day with a Dash of Disappointment

 I packed my sunscreen in my old Hollister bag. I had decided to put on a crop top and some shorts. I had on my bikini that I had bought with the girls underneath my clothes. 

I put on some pink sandals and my Ray Bans. I suddenly heard my name being called from downstairs, "Channy," I didn't know who called me so I went out into the hallway and called back, "What?".

"Come here, it's almost time to go," The voice called, I think it it was Liam. I skipped down the stairs and into the living room. There I saw the lads and their girls sitting on the sofa, waiting for me to acknowledged them. I noticed that Little Mix was there too.

I waved at them and started walking towards the limo, since there were so many of us. After everyone boarded the limo, there was no room for me. I took a seat on the floor, resting on Niall's legs. Today was our anniversary, and he hasn't hinted towards it yet. 

I sat in between his legs and rested my head against his knee. I tapped his foot with my fingers. "Hey Channy," He said to me.

"Hey Ni," I was back," Are you excited for the beach?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I guess," Niall said, shrugging his shoulders. 

"Okay, then," I replied back to him, my greenish- bluish eyes looking back up at him. "Is anything else going on today?" I asked him, I don't even think he remembers.

"Um, no I don't recall anything today," Niall looked down at me, "Anything for you?" He asked me.

"No, nothing, I guess, if nothing for you," I looked away from him and pulled out my phone. Fans were wishing us a happy anniversary. Niall was on twitter.. Why didn't he notice? This was really upsetting me now. 

I looked up and out the window and saw the tops of the trees.  I closed my eyes and let a tear slip out of my eye. I quickly whipped it away, angry at myself. "How long until we get there," I asked Liam trying not to let him hear my sniffle.

"About ten more minutes," He said back. He must of heard my sob because he looked at me with pity in his eyes. I couldn't look at him any longer, so I turned my attention back to my phone.

I looked up at Niall and saw that he was still on his phone. I logged into Twitter to see he just tweeted three minutes ago.

@Nialloffical: Channy's acting weird. HMM wonder what's up...

'Oh my God,' I thought. How can he be so clueless. We've been dating for a whole month and he doesn't even realize it. I whipped away more tears, and angrily put my phone into my pocket.

 I put my heads in my hands and pretended to sleep. I waited for the time to pass so I could enjoy my day at the beach.

_________________________________________________________________

By the time we got to the beach I was even sadder then I was before. I was barely able to get out of the car with out wobbling. My feet your asleep and I wasn't in the greatest mood. Perrie left Zayn's side and came over to me.

"What's wrong Channy?" She asked me.

"Niall forgot our anniversary, and if he doesn't remember before midnight, I think I might freak out." I said looking down.

"Oh, that's not cool. Channy if he doesn't remember, tell me. I'll help you take care of him." She winked at me. I couldn't help but smile at her childness.